Resolve Pet Stain & Odor Carpet Cleaner

Resolve Pet Stain & Odor Carpet Cleaner, 22 oz: The Extra Strength Pet Carpet Cleaners Permanently Removes Tough Pet Stains Like Urine, Vomit, Feces, And Pet Tracks. The Powerful Odor Stop Discourages Pets From Resoiling The Same Area. Freshens With A Light, Clean Scent

Does this product do well with removing cat litter smells from carpets?
How does this work on Cat urine - already set in?  My sick cat sprayed my drapes.....
Does it remove or clean all?
Start your review of Resolve Pet Stain & Odor Carpet Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Just started using this product and it works better than any other pet stain removers out there.” in 1 review
“Works well for getting stains out and not just per stains this is heavy duty good stuff ” in 1 review
“i always make sure i have this in my house at all times.i have 2 kids and 2 dogs and one being a 4 month old puppy and this is great for any type of accidents ” in 1 review
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is no joke, when we had carpet in our home this would be our go to product. It removed dog pee stains and when the dogs would get sick. It’s great! It’s a need for any home with dogs!
Denver
So glad to always have this under my sink! My GSD is currently on steroids for some health concerns, which leads to increased water intake, which means plenty of accidents in my home. It’s EXTREMELY frustrating despite knowing he cannot help it, but this cleaner makes it much more bearable. It removes the smell of urine and leaves the carpet stain free!
Franklin
I am a foster parent to 5 cats,  I own 4 cats and one dog.
Needless to say, the cats make more of a mess than the dog does, and Resolve is my " go to " every time.
I have one bottle of Resolve on every floor of my house to take care of messes!
I would recommend this product to any pet owner!!
I am a foster parent to 5 cats,  I own 4 cats and one dog.
I have one bottle of Resolve on every floor of my house to take care of messes!
I would recommend this product to any pet owner!!
Summerville, SC
Resolve Pet Stain & Odor cleaner is wonderful. We don't have to use it very often (thankfully) but when we do it always works. Its affordable too!  Would recommend to keep on hand for any pet owners!
New York
My roommate just got a puppy and we are in the process of training her to go to the bathroom outside. It hasn't been successful so far, but luckily we bought Resolve to clean up everything. It works like a charm.
White Lake, MI
THIS PRODUCT IS MY LIFE! I found this through my friend who had it on hand as a stain remover product for wine and other food spills so I picked up this product for my puppy and kitten. More so the puppy. As he was going through his potty training phase, this product was an absolute lifesaver. I thought it did a great job at not only removing the stain but also the smell that came with it. A quick spray and then a rub with a sponge or paper towel and the floor was as clean as new. I've since bought 5 or 6 bottles and use it if my puppy is ever feeling sick or even if some food spills onto the floor. I'd recommend this product to anyone, I think it does a great job with getting the mess cleaned up!
Avondale, AZ
I was looking for a carpet pet stain remover and thus one was on sale so I gave it a try. It had no problem removing dog urine from my carpet, it was easy to use and it didn't bleach my cream carpet. I don't know how deep it goes down, or if it removed everything we can't see with a naked eye, but after it dried I couldn't smell any dog urine in the carpet. If you have a dog or cat that has accidents in the house or you suspect they have then I recommend buying a black light flashlight. If you turn off the lights and use the black light the urine will glow in the dark, that way you can find it. It really helps because sometimes you can't see where they might have went, but you can smell it or you clean up a spot but with the light you can see if it's still there or if you didn't get it all up.
Parker, CO
Thank the Lord for this product! I have a cat that likes to throw up randomly for no reason and this has saved the day! I wipe the big chunks of vomit, then I let the vomit dry for a few minutes, after I spray this on it, let it sit, then clean up. It's pretty simple and it saves you grief and stains. I have white carpet and it does a pretty decent job. This product, however, doesn't pick up blood stains so look somewhere else for that.
Kearny , NJ
I'm not absolutely in love with this product however I do think it works to an extent. I purchased it at my local grocery store which is a plus. The scent is very nice and I do like how my carpet smells after I use it. However I'm not to sure it works greats on stains as I still see them. However I would purchase this product again.
Lk In The Hls, IL
The Resolve Pet Stain and Oder cleaner works wonders.  I have used this with both cats (furballs) and dogs (throw up).  It is very easy to use.  You just spray the effected area and let it sit for about 5-10 mins and then clean up.  It does such a great job eliminating oders.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...