Resolve Pet High Traffic Foam Large Area Carpet Cleaner

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Makes cleaning large areas of carpet and upholstery easier. Eliminates pet odors, freshens with a light, clean scent, and discourages pet re-soiling. Contains no CFCs or other ozone-depleting substances. Leaves carpet plush. Easy to Use Resolve Pet High Traffic Foam has a unique cleaning formula to help make cleaning large areas of carpet and upholstery easier. Elimin.

Does this remove pet odors? How long does it last?
Start your review of Resolve Pet High Traffic Foam Large Area Carpet Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff works wonders! I have a husky who loves to get as muddy as possible before coming inside and then jump on my white couch! I spray this, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then wipe it down and the stain is gone! Highly recommend!
This works great for any accidents that may occur in the house by our lovely four legged friends.  Use with a hard brush and it gets everything out and doesn't leave any marks behind.  It's a must if you have a pet and carpet/rugs!
We have two German Shepherds in our home - when puppy training this product came in super handy. It cleans all of the mess with little trouble. Only issue is the smell does not completely go away.
Beaumont, TX
Great, clean scent. It gets most stains out and is easy to find. The price is okay. I was hoping it would get out a stain on my rug, but it didn’t. However it did make the stain lighter.
Sylmar, CA
I have had pets all of my life and I hope someday someone develops the perfect carpet cleaner. Until then I'll be using this one, it works relatively well at getting the stains out, but might take a couple of applications. Also make sure that you let the area dry for a couple of days until you let anyone walk on the spot or the spot will just get dirty again.
Denver, CO
My two dogs got into a purple lipstick. It was allover them selves and all over my carpet. This helped clean up the stain and was safe to have on the carpet with dogs around. It definitely took multiple passes but I think that was the quantity of the lipstick not the strength of Resolve.
I buy this for random spills and stain remover in my carpet and it has worked well. It is better than the 409 spray carpet cleaner. It doesn't have a scent other than a cleaner smell. But the use is super easy you spray it on scrub it into tough stain then vacuum it up and done! Perfect for in between full cleaning of your carpets!
Newton, AL
Resolve is one of the best brands for cleaning your carpets with. They truly do a great job at removing stains and keeping your carpets clean. I am not fond of carpet as we are removing it from my home now and replacing with hardwood floor but I will continue to use this product on my area rugs and microfiber couch.
This is a great product. We have a dog and the couple times she has had accidents in the house we have used this product. It does a great job of cleaning our carpets and getting the stain out. We love the foam because it is easy to use. It doesn't leave a residue or have a strong smell. I recommend this product.
It has a strong scent. It does get the carpet clean with some work. I would say it's effective. It's not my favorite in terms of carpet cleaners. I probably wouldn't purchase this again with different options.