BY RESOLVE #10 in Cleanup & Odor Control

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Makes cleaning large areas of carpet and upholstery easier. Eliminates pet odors, freshens with a light, clean scent, and discourages pet re-soiling. Contains no CFCs or other ozone-depleting substances. Leaves carpet plush. Easy to Use Resolve Pet High Traffic Foam has a unique cleaning formula to help make cleaning large areas of carpet and upholstery easier. Elimin. see more...

• Does this remove pet odors? How long does it last?1 Answers
Sara L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy this for random spills and stain remover in my carpet and it has worked well. It is better than the 409 spray carpet cleaner. It doesn't have a scent other than a cleaner smell. But the use is super easy you spray it on scrub it into tough stain then vacuum it up and done! Perfect for in between full cleaning of your carpets!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the top pet home cleaner used at our home. We have a cat and a dog. Sometimes pets do you have accidents, and this is a great product to use for when that happens. It gets any tough stains out of rugs and carpeting. I do recommend this to anybody who has a pet.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When we moved into our apartment the carpet looked so gross and we shampooed it ourselves over and over again. We bought this to help. The product itself worked well enough but we found that the can gave out on us before it was actually out of product
Ashley B.
Waverly
We love resolve pet in our house! With 3 60+lb dogs and 2 toddlers, this is a must have product! Even if a mess is missed and not noticed until the next day, I know I can trust the power of resolve to tackle the job.
Amber S.
This works okay. My dog went through a phase for like 3 years where she would just puke up bile, and we were always finding old yellow puke spots in random hiding spots. This cleaner did any okay job, but didn't work as well as we wanted it to--even on a fresh stain. We really had to scrub hard to get the stain less noticeable, but with this cleaner we were never able to really get it all the way out.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was very pleasantly surprised with the results of this carpet cleaner. I had a lot of discoloration on my carpet and I used the spray along with a scrubbing brush and some water and it did an amazing job after I vacuumed it all up when it dried. Great product to have if you have pets or children or if you get shoes on the carpeting
Emily T.
Sherwood, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't think this product works very well. I bought a can and couldn't tell a difference. The smell was harsh and made me cough as well as my toddler. I do not recommend.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best you can do if you can't afford a professional carpet cleaning. My cat has a favorite corner of my living room that he loves to pee in 🙄and this is what I use to clean it up. It gets out the stain and the odor after about 15 minutes.
Kelsey H.
Suring, WI
My husband walks around with shoes on and we have off white carpeting. We live where we basically have sand surrounding us so it gets a little dirty! This cleans up mud spots to pet stains to makeup stains!
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I have used this can carpet cleaner for as long as I can remember!! It works so great!! I use it in my car my house!! Everywhere!! We use it at work! It’s affordable and sooo easy to use! I love it!
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Does this remove pet odors? How long does it last?