BY RESOLVE #6 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Resolve Pet High Traffic Foam, 22 oz: Safely cleans and deodorizes large carpet areas and upholstery Leaves your carpets smelling fresh The powerful odor stop discourages pets from re-soiling the same area Protects against dirt and the toughest stains while leaving carpet plush and upholstery soft see more...

• "this product works great really gets the pet stains out." in 1 review
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I use the spray sometimes when you know one of the kids feel something in the room or somebody comes in with Muddy shoes and they come into the rooms with their mud shoes on yeah they forget to take off their shoes well my kids are human you know they will forget but this foam spray it's really amazing it's awesome I spray and it comes with the little brush and I just go to town and then I just vacuumed it and it does the same thing it's really great
Cristina G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have hardwood floors with rugs. When my pets get sick, of course!, they do so in my rugs. Resolve is tough enough to remove the stain but gentle not to remove the color or damage the fibers. Resolve even got out blue pen when SOMEONE thought it would be a fun toy to steal from my coffee table, after I went to go answer the phone. Can’t say Resolved helped removed pups stain...only time did that. (P.S. I did try to clean up my dog with her doggy shampoo on a cloth but she wasn’t having it.)
Kristin C.
This stuff is okay. Bought for accidents on carpet, but I can’t tell much of a difference. Used this product and scrubbed but the urine smell still lingers. Tried and had more success with other pet carpet cleaners.
Mariann W.
Lawton, OK
You wait too long to let lil Frodo out? Treat Yo Self to that Resolve!! Don’t even own a dog? Still get that Resolve Pet High Traffic Foam!! Works amazing!!! Gentle of the carpet, gentle on the wallet!
Pauline M.
Troy
With an 8 week old puppy that's not potty trained in the house this product has been a god send. With this product it makes my puppy's little accidents non-existant and leaves my carpet looking fresh.
Michelle H.
Westampton, NJ
Gets the job done. I have a blind cat that often misses the litter box and who went through a LONG bout of stress marking after she lost her only good eye. Cleans the carpet and leaves it soft. It smells pretty bad, but cat pee smells much worse! I usually spray a disinfectant spray over the carpet when it’s dry.
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
I have a new puppy. I use this multiple times a day when he has an accident. It is a lifesaver. Seriously wouldn't buy any other carpet cleaners, this is the only one I trust.
chulz 💋.
Orlando
This product is great to use when my puppy has an accident on the carpet. I continue to purchase this from Walmart whenever I need it! Does a great job at removing stains
Kathrynn L.
Stuarts Draft, VA
This brand is essential for anyone that has cloth upholstery or carpets. It is great at following into a stain or noticeably – used area and scrubs out without too much effort removing the stain in the process. This is great do you always have on hand for couches chairs rugs and carpet and mattresses.
Allison H.
Bellevue, WA
With two people and two cats in a small apartment my roommate and I have plenty of stress on the carpets so I'm so glad we found this! Any accidents or spills get quickly picked up. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but what cleaning product smells that great anyway? It gets the job done!
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
What type of pets do you have and need to use this  Resolve Pet High Traffic Foam Large Area Carpet Cleaner for?
Bianka P.
Alvin, TX
Pet stains seems to be hard to remove , I've tried everything but it always takes forever to remove . I was wondering if I purchase this product how long for it to dry up ? Also how much force in scrubbing does one have to do ?

back