Resolve® Pet High Traffic Area Carpet Foam/Easy Clean Pro Refill Large Area Carpet Cleaner 2-22 oz. Aerosol Cans

BY RESOLVE

Helps ensure that your high traffic areas are clean, fresh and soft. see more...

• Is this product one that you can just spray on then let i...1 Answers
Gabrielle R.
Passaic, NJ
My little Yorker had a hard time getting house broken and this saved my home and carpets! Easy to use, long lasting, and definitely did what it said it would.
Elecia P.
Akron, OH
Great for homeowners with animals and frequent company. Cleans some of the most stubborn messes, but had an odd ammonia scent at least didn't stay very long
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
Sometimes pets and kids have accidents, it happens. I've tried a ton of stuff to clean the carpet and this works the best, it's more expensive but it works.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
This works pretty well, but not the best I've used! We don't have a lot of messes, but when we do I'll use this if I have some handy for light cleaning.
Susan A.
I had some tough stains in my carpet from the kids so I bought this two pack of resolve. It worked great and I will buy it from now on. Great price!
Victoria B.
Fort Johnson, NY
Have found that generic brands are much more affordable and work just as well. This product did work well, though. Got the job done and smells clean.
Candace H.
Conroe, TX
Love this stuff, I've used it for many years and it's gotten some tough stains out of my carpet from pets to little kids spills I've tried it on all
Shirley W.
Simi Valley, CA
I have a 16 yr old chihuahua and she's having some incontinence issues. This helps remove the stain from the carpet but leaves a strong chemical odor
Bianca G.
Alice, TX
Resolves pet/high traffic carpet foam is super easy to use and works well. I give it 3/5* because I didn't find that it got all the tuff stuff out.
Kendra L.
Lawton , OK
Great carpet cleaner!! This is the best carpet cleaner that I have come across. This gets stains outhe from my dog, my children, and my husband!!
Katrina T.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this product one that you can just spray on then let it sit before vacuuming up?