Resolve® Pet High Traffic Area Carpet Foam/Easy Clean Pro Refill Large Area Carpet Cleaner 2-22 oz. Aerosol Cans

BY RESOLVE

Helps ensure that your high traffic areas are clean, fresh and soft. see more...

• Is this product one that you can just spray on then let i...1 Answers
Sarah C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good for pet stains. Cleans up the stain and gets rid of odor. The cans make it really easy to use and there is not a long wait time from when you spray it to when you can scrub it clean.
Natassja G.
Upland, CA
This cleaning spray is magic! I had a really light carpet that constantly was dirty from my toddler and the black top from the parking lot but it was always clean because of this product!
Ruby R.
Proctorville, OH
I like this cleaner, it seems to work well on my typical cat messes...cat pukes and hairballs. It is convenient to use and dries quickly so I don't put off cleaning up messes.
Jaslynn C.
Nitro, WV
If you ever want to brighten up your carpets and make them smell amazing, resolve is the way to go! It's the ONLY thing I use on my carpets. Even with 6 kittens and 2 dogs
Jessica C.
Youngstown, OH
The smell isn't terrible, but it doesn't really get the stains completely up.. I've bought this numerous times thinking I've done it wrong, but the stains don't come up after using this
Tiffany G.
Overton, NE
Works great on pet stains. I recommend using a carpet brush inside of the damp mop or cloth that the label says. Especially if your carpets are multi-directional.
Melissa W.
I have four large dogs, so of course there are sometimes accidents, and when it rains there are paw prints everywhere. This gets all that out and leaves my carpet smelling amazing.
Missy L.
Toledo, OH
Does not work as well as advertised. Can be used in junction of other products such as oxy clean
Brittany K.
Fremont, OH
Smells great! Works great for my pet stains, pee/puke. I prefer the foam over the wet carpet sprinkle because the leaves a white residue stain on your carpet.
Kelsey B.
Centerton, AR
Amazing for pet accident clean ups. This takes care of so many issues when training pups to not make messes in the home. I recommend this to all of my friends!
Katrina T.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this product one that you can just spray on then let it sit before vacuuming up?