Resolve® Pet High Traffic Area Carpet Foam/Easy Clean Pro Refill Large Area Carpet Cleaner 2-22 oz. Aerosol Cans

BY RESOLVE

Helps ensure that your high traffic areas are clean, fresh and soft. see more...

• Is this product one that you can just spray on then let i...1 Answers
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
I have 2 toddlers at home so we always have this on hand. It is amazing on what it gets out of carpets. Stains, milk, mud and so much more. I purchase Resolve at my local Walmart.
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love resolve carpet cleaner! It always amazes me how quickly and easily spots on the carpet come up, and the product is quite inexpensive! The smell of pleasant, I'm never disappointed when I use it, and will definitely continue to purchase.
adrienne b.
Austin, TX
I have a dog and am still trying to find an effective carpet cleaner. Resolve was okay but didn't fully remove the stain in my carpet. Not sure there's much I can do with a white carpet. Would recommend to others who don't have dogs!
angel s.
This works pretty good but I still have to go back and scrub the floor because some of the stains are still visible. But it does cut the the time of cleaning the carpets.
Siuly F.
I have these in bulk at home! They are so great!! My dog just had puppies and with carpet they were making a mess everywhere but these were great! They take out the stain and takes away the smell! Really recommend it!
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
We use this all the time! We have a dog that pees during thunderstorms and this is our life saver and carpet saver. Gets rid of stains and keeps carpets looking new
Desiree R.
Hinesville, GA
I didn't think this product would work because I have 2 dogs who have had multiple accidents.
Well this product worked better than getting a Rug Doctor. It cleans up really well and exceeded my expectation.
Jessica E.
Works good but some times have to treat an area more than once. We have dogs , cats and lots of family with kids so resolve is a staple item at our house. It can get expensive if you have to retreat .
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
Always have a can on hand. So easy to use. With kids and animals anything can happen and get spilled. I pull this out Scrub the area and vacuum once dried. The carpet always comes out good as new!
Brittney M.
Evansville, IN
This stuff really does the trick. I'm not a fan of the steong chemical smell to it, but if it helps the animal messes not stain our carpet, I'm using it. It does wonders to save our carpet and furniture!
Katrina T.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this product one that you can just spray on then let it sit before vacuuming up?