Resolve® Pet High Traffic Area Carpet Foam/Easy Clean Pro Refill Large Area Carpet Cleaner 2-22 oz. Aerosol Cans

BY RESOLVE

Helps ensure that your high traffic areas are clean, fresh and soft. see more...

• Is this product one that you can just spray on then let i...1 Answers
Nicole N.
Nashville, TN
This is the only pet carpet cleaner I will use anymore. When it ran out and I started using another brand just because I like trying new products, that's when I started noticing the urine smell not going away after my puppy would make a mess. Once I went back to the Resolve foam, the repeat messes stopped, and I'm hoping with continued use the smell will disappear. You just blot up the mess as much as possible, cover with foam, let sit for a few minutes, blot up excess, and vacuum when dry. This pulls up the dirt the foam loosened. I recommend this to all pet owners!!
Jessica R.
This is one of the best resolve products out there! Scratch that it is one of the best carpet cleaning products in general! This product will immediately take out any pet stains and odor and leave it so clean and fresh! I have a puppy and he still has accidents around the house every now and then and I don't even stress about it anymore because of this product!
Mary W.
Rossville, GA
We have beige carpet in our apartment, and it is so hard to clean. I also have several pets and a kid who all make messes. This carpet cleaner takes care of odors well, and does a pretty good job at getting fresh stains out. I've tried it on some older spots, and it helps some, but doesn't get them completely out. Overall though, does a good job.
Michele C.
A great lifesaver for when you are expecting a guest and minutes before your dog stains the carpet!! I swear I padded the pee stain with paper towels and sprayed Resolve (not too much so it would dry faster) once it started to foam, I scrubbed a bit with a coarse brush and the scent AND the stain faded away! My carpet at the time was a creamy beige color so you could easily tell apart the stain, however after the Resolve application, it was as if nothing happened!
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
This is the greatest product for getting pet stains out of carpet! Just spray it...leave it for a little bit...rub the stained area.....then vacuum it up! The stain is gone! There is a pleasant smell and you can't tell there was a stain there! We use it whenever there is a stain we need removed!
Wacey F.
Blanchard , OK
If you have a indoor dog I highly recommend this product. I have 2 dogs that stay in the house and if an accident ever occurs I spray this product on the carpet, let it set for a few minutes and then scrub it with a towel and it looks brand new! Highly recommend this product to pet owners!
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
Resolve Pet High Traffic Foam is wonderful. I have 2 dogs and everything that comes with. My dogs are old and have digestive issues. Resolve is perfect for keeping my carpet clean and stain free. It is easy to use and has a soft scent. Highly recommend for pet owners with carpeted rooms.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
I have all hard floors with a few throw rugs. I replaced all carpeting with wood and tile because I have inside pets. I use this product to spot clean my throw rugs. Using it on just my rugs leaves my house with a pleasant smell and the cleaning power is top notch. My Mother uses this product on her carpet because it cleans very good but mainly because it leaves her home with a clean fresh scent.
Emily K.
We have a puppy so we use this product quite often. It cleans very well. It is very easy and quick to use. After drying, you cannot even tell where you had to use it. It completely cleans the spot and no stains are left visible. It gets rid of any smells. I will continue to repurchase.
Megan S.
We have 2 dogs in an almost all carpet rental home. This product has been a complete and total lifesaver!!! We housetrained one of our dogs from puppy stage and I feel like we always had a can of this on hand! It gets rid of stains and odors with little effort. We will always buy more!
Katrina T.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this product one that you can just spray on then let it sit before vacuuming up?