Resolve® Pet High Traffic Area Carpet Foam/Easy Clean Pro Refill Large Area Carpet Cleaner 2-22 oz. Aerosol Cans

BY RESOLVE

Helps ensure that your high traffic areas are clean, fresh and soft. see more...

• Is this product one that you can just spray on then let i...1 Answers
Nicole W.
Gadsden, AL
Perfect for those accidents your fur babies have from time to time!! Smells good and is easy to use. I have about 4 cans under my sink!!
Shellby M.
I love this having 2 small kids and a one year old puppy in a house full of carpet this helps make my carpets stay looking brand new!
Danielle C.
Westbury, NY
This is an awesome product. I used it the other day on red wine that spilled on the cream colored carpet and it took it right out!
Teresa T.
Germantown, OH
This product is great! I have 2 small doggies and they occasionally have accidents. This cleaner works great to keep things fresh!
Emily H.
New Albany, IN
This stuff works on pet stains. But you have to make sure to catch them early and absorb the moisture before you use the cleaner.
Lucia H.
Wasco, CA
Resolve foam cleaner works great for spot cleaning or in between carpet cleanings. It's easy to use and gets the job done fast.
Stephanie P.
Portland, Oregon
Good for those with pets are anyone who wants a deep clean. I love resolve and trust it to get my carpet stains out every time.
Jessica P.
This product is awesome when trying to clean up a quick mess or spill. Cleans pet messes, toddler messes and adult messes. ;)
Lizzie Z.
Adamstown , PA
This works well but it doesnt get all the jobs done. It always smells good but theres time a regular scrubber works better
Kaitlyn D.
I use this on my carpet all the time. We have a new puppy & he has had a few accidents but this stuff takes the smell away.
Katrina T.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this product one that you can just spray on then let it sit before vacuuming up?