Resolve® Pet High Traffic Area Carpet Foam/Easy Clean Pro Refill Large Area Carpet Cleaner 2-22 oz. Aerosol Cans

BY RESOLVE

Helps ensure that your high traffic areas are clean, fresh and soft. see more...

• Is this product one that you can just spray on then let i...1 Answers
stacy s.
quinton
This stuff is ahhhmazing. Seriously it works wonders and it gets Stai s off of my carpet quick. We have a dog and a toddler so we use a lot of it
Melony B.
York, PA
It does not take the urine stains out of carpet. My puppy sometimes has accidents and I’ve tried using this product but it is not that effective
Rebecca B.
hamburg
This is a Miracle worker! I have light gray carpet and a potty training puppy. This product works so fast And my carpet still looks brand new.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
This stuff gets even our toughest pet stains out of the carpet with ease. Have this on stand-by for any oops moments our fur baby might have!
sara p.
Having a pet can definitely be tough on your carpets iv found this to be the best to get rid of those hard taught stains and it's easy to use
Taylor H.
Norman, OK
Does a great job at removing stains but im not a fan of the scent of the product and the dog pee smell comes back through within a few hours.
Kelly B.
Grove City, OH
The foam spray makes it very easy to target the stain/mess on the carpet. It deodorizes but does not always get the tough pet stains clean.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
These foam carpet cleaners are amazing for lifting up stains/odors from pets. I am potty training 2 puppies and it has helped tremendously.
Ashe E.
Birdsboro, PA
Common household item in our household. With big dogs, you never know what a happy tail may knock off a table! This always does the trick!
Kerah H.
Crane Hill, AL
I use this when the fur baby gets sick on the carpet! It's fast and it gets down in the carpet and get it clean without leaving a stain.
Katrina T.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this product one that you can just spray on then let it sit before vacuuming up?