Resolve Pet Deep Clean Powder Large Area Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Kelley S.

BY RESOLVE

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Resolve Pet Deep Clean Powder with Odor Stop Technology lifts and removes tough ground-in dirt, messes, and odors left behind by pets. The Odor Stop Technology eliminates pet odors, freshens with a light, clean scent, and discourages pet re-soiling. Resolve Pet Deep Clean Powder works well on tough stains, including ground-in dirt and pet messes. Removes tough ground-in dirt and messes. Odor Stop Technology eliminates pet odors. Freshens with a light, clean scent and discourages pet re-soiling. see more...

• I have a little bit longer carpet does this work well for...1 Answers
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
I am a mother of 5 living in a home with 2 pit bulls and a cat!!!! Resolve is the only thing keeping me from ripping my hair out!!! Thankfully resolve will remove anything from your carpet without leaving dark spots on your carpet. And when I say anything I mean anything... animal waste, markers, makeup, various juice and soda, weird teenager smells...thank you resolve!
Dennise R.
Marlow, OK
I like to use this every now and again when I don't have time to use my steam cleaner but need to freshen up my carpets. It's a great alternative and you don't have to wait for the carpets to dry. Good to use if you know you are having people over and need to freshen everything up in a hurry.
Amy C.
Lexington
This powder works miracles. I have four dogs and a mini pig at my household and sometimes you just need to do a good cleaning. This resolve is super easy to use and after a good vacuum your carpet is good as new and any odors that may have been are gone.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA
We use this mostly during the winter when our furrbaby is inside and she stinks up the whole living room. We clean on a daily basis so the house is always smelling as if no pets were inside. Very easy to use and smells great!
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This is an ok pet stain remover. It's pretty good at removing the visual stain. It's not amazing at removing pee smells. Those are just kind of always going to linger. But overall for an option that you can use to spot clean, it's pretty good. It smells nice too.
Mara R.
Hoffman Est, IL
We used this cleaner to attempt to clean an area of our carpet that was well loved by our pets. Unfortunately, the stains did not come up the way we'd hoped, and it left a very strong odor.
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
When we first got our cat he got very sick and threw up a lot but only on the carpet. Resolve worked great but it didn't get the entire stain out so we ended up having to steam clean it. It works better on smaller pet stains than larger ones or just as a pre treat.
Deborah M.
Weymouth, MA
I have two dogs and carpets in my den and living room. This is a necessity for anyone with animals. Easy to use and effective with a pleasant scent, especially compared to the dog smell!
Sarah E.
Tampa, FL
We had one spot where or pets kept peeing, this product really worked to lift away the odor! It did take 3 treatments and was a bit pricey but overall I would say it’s a great buy! Must have for pet owners
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
I have never had a stain not come out of my carpet when using resolve pet deep clean powder. I bought this product when i had a puppy and it never failed me! The smell is not bad either, its a fresh scent!
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
I have a little bit longer carpet does this work well for that type? Also does this product tend to clog up vacuums like many other powders you put on carpets?