BY RESOLVE

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Resolve Multi-Fabric Upholstery Cleaner, when used as directed, helps clean and freshen most household fabrics, such as polyester, nylon, and cotton blends, without fading or discoloring. It lifts away dirt and odor from household fabrics like sofa, mattresses, drapes, and more. Resolve bottles are made out of 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastic. Helps clean most household fabrics. Lifts away dirt and odor. Will not fade or discolor Directions: Before cleaning, test a hidden section of ca.

• Would this work for my car? because it's very stain from ...2 Answers
Resolve Multi-Fabric Upholstery Cleaner
  • "this works great if you pour it in the washer along with detergent it is amazing when used like that " in 1 review
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
As a mother of three young kids that like to eat on my couch this is a life saver!! No matter the stain it gets it out an the price is a bit high, but it works and it is available anywhere.  The pro is that it works wonders and the con is the price and I ama repeat buyer od it
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
use rarely but, works great.  Does not remove blood.  but, that's difficult to find something to clean blood. Leave a nice scent and  dries fairly quickly. Also, not very pricey. I would recommend this for simple stains and just for regular maintenance.
Shannon W.
Las Vegas, NV
I use Resolve upholstery cleaner on my carpet and couch. It works extremely well in very a short amount of time. Most of the stains I use it on are cat or baby related and so far Resolve has worked on all of them. Definitely test the product on a small hidden area of fabric first, as the directions mention, because it works so well that you can end up with spots of carpet/cloth that are much whiter and cleaner looking than the rest. I spray it and dab almost immediately with a cloth to avoid having spots that are cleaner than everywhere else.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This stuff works great. I have 2 kids, which means we get lots of interesting spots on our couch. This stuff takes those out with little effort. I like that you don't have to wash it out, just spray, scrub, and you're done. It doesn't smell the greatest, but works really well. I would recommend.
Angela C.
Mansfield, OH
When my cat throws a temper tantrum she will very occasionally use my carpet as a litter box. As infuriating as that is, I take comfort in the fact that I always have a bottle of this under my sink for such emergencies. It removes the smell and doesn't damage or discolor my carpet.
Kim G.
Lexington, KY
If you have an animal in your home, you definitely need this.  A quick trip to Walmart can solve even the worst animal stains from your bedding to your couch arms.  It's well worth the investment and it's not too terribly expensive (usually runs around $5-8).
Ashley W.
Converse , TX
I bought this to try and get stains out of my couch and it didn't work at all. I was highly disappointed. Was expensive and just didn't get the stains out which I found weird because the one I use for clothes work great. Wouldn't recommend or use again
Ashlee L.
Resolve is a great product. I use this for all fabric surfaces in our house from carpet to furniture. With a 5 person family and 2 dogs it really does the trick for spills and pet accidents. I believe the price fits the quality.
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
This product has saved my life on several occasions. I have a dachshund and her favorite thing is to pee on my couch or carpet and just a few sprays and minimal elbow grease makes the stain disappear. I couldn't be happier.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
I bought this on sale and have used it for pet stains. It hardly works. Does not get any stains out and smells awful. Makes the pet stain smell worst! Maybe I need a different scented one, but the one I use. I couldn't stand the smell.
Stephanie P.
Would this work for my car? because it's very stain from my kids and I really don't want to pay $100 to get it detailed.