RESOLVE Max Laundry Stain Remover

RESOLVE Max Laundry Stain Remover: Max strength on the toughest stains*NEW_LINE* Use to eliminate dried-in stains*NEW_LINE* Works great on many stains including coffee, greasy foods, grape juice, motor oil, and many more

Any good stain removers for clothes with dark washer stains that don’t come off
Has anyone used this product? I've been looking for a really good laundry stain remover but don't want to buy it with out getting some feed back on the product.
Start your review of RESOLVE Max Laundry Stain Remover!
Hillsboro, OR
This helped get the marker stains of my bf's work shirt. I needed a bit of help using it on a grease stain (had to use it with Dawn soap) but other than that it's great for stains that you catch while they are still wet. You just quickly dab this on and clean!
West Alexandria, OH
I have a four year old who manages to cover her clothes in stains everyday. I used the resolve laundry stain remover and I wasn't satisfied. Some stains it removed but not all. I usually purchase shout and it works much better than the resolve.
This product is amazing! I used it when I spilt spaughetti sauce on a white dress and I never even bleached the dress, with a few sprays of resolve and a wash in cold the stain came out perfectly! I highly recommend this stain remover, it actually gets rid of any stain and is affordable too!
I have used this in the past to get out ground in grass stains and oil stains in my sons clothing. It works like a charm. You do need to let it soak in for a bit before washing but thats ok. The results are like magic. I have told many people about this product
St, ON
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this product. I use it almost every day to clean my son's clothes. He is just a baby and loves making a mess. It help take all the stains out and leaves them looking like they are brand new. Definitely worth the buy and the price isn't too bad either.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is my go to carpet stain remover! It works great on new and old stains! I have been purchasing this for the last few years and wouldn't go with any other brand! This is super affordable and I would definitely recommend it.
Hemlock, MI
I'm Italian and we often drink red wine and eat spaghetti (not kidding) this spot remover has been put to the test and it has a wonderful scent. We also have pets so it's a must have for any household with carpet!
Rochester, NY
Simple and it works! Spray on stains, leave til you decide to wash, then stain is gone. A little on the pricy side, but there are occasional deals I keep a look out for!
Chicopee, MA
I lobve having this product on hand as part of my washing arsenal,it is great for many stains,I never knew with buying a mobile home the stains I would bne reciving some to be totally honest with yu all, I have nop idea what they are..almost a mix of grease,old paint,with a little mildew and other treatmnts even what I have learnedthrough my Memer didn't work adn when those fail and mu main TO GO product as well I use the Resolve I will keep it on over night if the stain is really on there and do not see it movit..it has not let me down..I recommend this product for those hard to get stains:)
This brand works just as good of not better than shout. I've never had a problem with removing set on stains on clothes. It's price is more affordable to other brands of stain remover.