BY RESOLVE

RESOLVE Max Laundry Stain Remover: Max strength on the toughest stains*NEW_LINE* Use to eliminate dried-in stains*NEW_LINE* Works great on many stains including coffee, greasy foods, grape juice, motor oil, and many more see more...

• Has anyone used this product? I've been looking for a rea...2 Answers
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This stuff is awesome. I’ve used it on several, if not every stain I’ve come across in my laundry. And it works like a dream!! Just spray a little on before you wash your item, let it sit for a few minutes and then dump it in the washer and it looks brand new! :-)
Lacey M.
West Alexandria, OH
I have a four year old who manages to cover her clothes in stains everyday. I used the resolve laundry stain remover and I wasn't satisfied. Some stains it removed but not all. I usually purchase shout and it works much better than the resolve.
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is my go to carpet stain remover! It works great on new and old stains! I have been purchasing this for the last few years and wouldn't go with any other brand! This is super affordable and I would definitely recommend it.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
I'm Italian and we often drink red wine and eat spaghetti (not kidding) this spot remover has been put to the test and it has a wonderful scent. We also have pets so it's a must have for any household with carpet!
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Simple and it works! Spray on stains, leave til you decide to wash, then stain is gone. A little on the pricy side, but there are occasional deals I keep a look out for!
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I lobve having this product on hand as part of my washing arsenal,it is great for many stains,I never knew with buying a mobile home the stains I would bne reciving some to be totally honest with yu all, I have nop idea what they are..almost a mix of grease,old paint,with a little mildew and other treatmnts even what I have learnedthrough my Memer didn't work adn when those fail and mu main TO GO product as well I use the Resolve I will keep it on over night if the stain is really on there and do not see it movit..it has not let me down..I recommend this product for those hard to get stains:)
Amy W.
This brand works just as good of not better than shout. I've never had a problem with removing set on stains on clothes. It's price is more affordable to other brands of stain remover.
Julie K.
Marshall, TX
This is a great product. It is easy to apply to stains and removes them very well. I have children who have a lot of stains and this product gets them out when nothing else would.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
The worst stain fighter ever! I have used this product to the point where I just don't care for it anymore! I pre treat my stained clothing with it leave it in for a few minutes and then throw it in the washer and I add some more stain fighting detergent, yet when it comes out of the machine the stains are still their or they are just a blur!! But it doesn't completely take the stain out!! Worst brand ever! I have even tried their carpet stain removers and those are just as bad as this! The price is okay though.
Kelli J.
Holland , MI
Wheel of the stain remover. The nozzle on the trigger his fantastic. We keep a bottle right by our hamper so we can pretreat any stains before they go into the laundry.
Kayla B.
Grandfalls, NL
Has anyone used this product? I've been looking for a really good laundry stain remover but don't want to buy it with out getting some feed back on the product.