BY RESOLVE #8 in Stain Remover

Resolve laundry stain remover is specially formulated with powerful stain removal ingredients and foaming action to penetrate fast. Now, with the power of RESOLVE you can fight even the toughest stains. Works great on these stains like ink and... see more...

• How fast does this work? And how well on a score of 1-10,...1 Answers
  • "This is the only stain remover I have ever used!" in 1 review
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I use this for tough stains. It works well. You point to the stain and spray and it covers the stain. Let it soak for a little, than wash.  It leaves the clothes clean and smelling fresh. If you are a messy person, have children, pets or work in the yard you need this.
Hannah G.
powell, TN
I started buying this because i use all of the carpet cleaners and floor cleaners. And this is so perfect for my 2 year old when she stains her clothes that i just bought. I can always depend on this to do the job.
Kayla B.
I've finally found it! The best stain remover I've ever owned. As a recent graduate from high school, I've gotten the worst stains to come. My worst and most recent accident? Ketchup on a bright white, nylon shirt that I adored. I thought it was a lost cause, however, immediately after coming to the house, I sprayed this, let it sit for about 10 minutes (the minimum is 5) and it got it out COMPLETELY. I definitely recommend it. I haven't tried it on carpet or what not, but if it works this great, I doubt it won't be able to take it out. You can keep using it as much as needed after every washing.
Kaylyn T.
Hiram, GA
I swear by these, and having two kids and a husband that rides dirt bikes, a 3-pack is not only convenient but necessary! This keeps the kids clothes looking fresh and new and erases the evidence of how hard they play! And dirt bike gear that seems impossible to keep clean or get clean, just give it a treatment with this and wash as you normally would and wa-la! so fresh and so clean clean!!
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Affordable in price. Does a great great job at removing stains. This is the only stain remover I use and I've used it on my carpet and couch as well as clothing. I will continue to purchase this item.
Brewing W.
The Resolve Laundry Stain Remover works fantastic for pretreating those stubborn stains! I think it works great and is gentle on your clothing. I bought mine from Walmart and was very surprised how well it was able to remove sweat and grass stains. Very well recommended!
Rita R.
Bakersfield, CA
Great for getting non set in stains out. Important to use as soon as a accident happens wet the area I like to clean with soap first like dishsoap then spray and let soak. I let it sit for at least 4 hours then wash and as good as new. Repeat steps if stain is harder to get out
dania s.
San Isidro, TX
Resolve is a must whenever I go to my grocery store and buy laundry stuff it literally takes stains that I had to scrub off before off it's great I usually buy the big red gallon for refills but they don't have that one anymore at my store.
Jenni L.
Troy, MO
I love using resolve laundry stain remover! Having kids usually means stains and this always seems to do the trick to get them out plus it has a nice scent so that's a bonus
Sarah F.
Tonawanda, NY
I always use Resolve to pre-treat any stains. My girls play hard, especially during summer and always wind up with grass stains or mud on their clothes. Resolve helps me to not have to throw their clothes out all the time.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
How fast does this work? And how well on a score of 1-10, 10 being the best.