BY RESOLVE #16 in Stain Remover

Anna H.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Awesome at getting out grass stains and pasta sauce! I love this because it doesn't cost a lot but it works really well!
Brenda C.
I love the quality and smell and how clean my clothes come very clean I love it i love it and would recommend to everyone
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
If you have little crumb snatchers that literally get into every and anything...insert sigh...this will be your new bff
Theresa W.
Didn't care for it too much. Left a bad smell. Ill Never buy it again. I Only use it in my car. Wish I kinda don't tho.
Kelly D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great stain remover . It works really well. I like to use it a lot because my makeup always gets all over my clothes.
Kellie K.
Balsam Lake
Great for qick messes. It doesn't take hours to treat and clean. Brings the carpet back and doesn't bleach it out.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
We love using this stuff for our stained clothes! It really does get whatever you've got on your clothes right out
Laura C.
Tucson, AZ
Works great. but it has a very unique smell. Personally I can't stand the smell and it lingers after being washed.
Karla M.
Indio, CA
Easy to use but its not the best. There are cheaper products that can remove the stains better than this product.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Great product! It works really well on most stains, it saved many of my shirts which i believed would be ruined.