BY RESOLVE #15 in Stain Remover

Andrea A.
Allen, TX
It works really well, it removes the stain completely the majority of the time, sometimes I have to apply it twice but at the end I get the wanted results.
Rolanda M.
Wagoner, OK
This stain remover is amazing and brand is inexpensive and gets the stains out of our clothes clean and refreshing we will continue to purchase this brand.
Leigh M.
I've bought this at the dollar store and it's come in handy. Although, it does take 2-3 applications to completely remove the stain and some elbow grease.
Jaci H.
Tuscumbia, AL
We use this on the grandbabies bins to take the formula and baby food stains out of their clothes. We also use it for grease stains on work clothes.
Jordan W.
Best thing ever for toddler moms or mom's of boys/kids who play sports. It never fails to remove the toughest stains (grass, dirt, mustard. Etc)
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Es muy bueno, solo basta rociar la mancha y saturar con el producto, tallar un poco y la mancha sale muy fácilmente y quita todo tipo de manchas
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
My.mom swears by this stuff and now she has me totally addicted because it really does work to help lift stains out.of.carpet and even clothes
steph s.
I've tried several of these types of products and I wasn't disappointed with this one works wonders on stains will recommend this to everyone
Katie B.
Seabrook, TX
Gets stains out and leaves a fresh scent! Good price and lasts a long time. Not much else I can say about it other than it's a great product.
MaKayla J.
Somerset, KY
I've used this for years and I've yet to come across a stain it hasn't taken out. Great product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!