BY RESOLVE #16 in Stain Remover

Sheila I.
Fairfield, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Because my husband works in a warehouse setting, he deals with lots of dirty merchandise, so when his clothes need to be washed I first spray his clothing with this stain remover and it does the trick! The stain are gone and his clothes are like new again!
Glory A.
This was my go to product for any little stain on my carpet. This product does an amazing job it gets rid of stains. It is easily found in many stores. I usually pick it up at Target, Walmart or the supermarket. I will continue to repurchase this product
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
Begins to treat stain right away and seems to work great on recent damage but set in stains I haven't had as much luck, it seems oxyclean works a bit better in that aspect, but this is good for quick spot treatments of freshly stained shirts
Kelsey S.
Duluth, GA
Best. Stuff. Ever. I am somebody who spills alcohol and food and every thing I drink/eat all over me. This is so inexpensive and works wonders. It smells like lemons so if you love the scent of lemons like me, you'll love using this product. Thanks to this, I can continue wearing my favorite clothing items I've stained in the past.
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
I like resolve for removing stains in my laundry. It takes the stains out of my husbands dress shirts without a trace. The scent on this one is not as bad as the other types of resolve laundry stain removers I have used in the past.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
This stuff is amazing at removing stains, especially from white or light clothing. If you spray it before you add the laundry detergent, it really sinks in to break up stains. It's pretty fairly priced and has a great lemon scent.
Shelbee E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
In live in a apartment with cheap carpet . this stuff is the best carpet cleaner i have found this far. it gets the stains out easily and has never disappointed me. I have a 2 year old so I use this a lot ;)
Krystal O.
Sand Springs, OK
Any time I have a stain on my clothes I only reach for resolve. It gets any and all stains out. I do not have to worry about washing them over and over. I also do not have to worry about if I can save my favorite blouse or skirt. Just a few squirts of resolve and BOOM good as new.
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I used this for pet accidents in the house. Seems to work pretty well to use after the stain is soaked up. I saturate the solution over the stain then absorb it back up. Does a good job of eliminating odor.
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
It works. Just that simple, it just works. I still use other stain removers that I like better, like Clorox 2, but when I feel like purchasing it, I inow I won't feel bad for the extra purchase.