BY RESOLVE #13 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Find household cleaners at Target.com! Resolve large area pet carpet cleaner machine solution 60 oz see more...

Jordan G.
Springfield, MO
Shampooed my carpets in my apartment using this liquid and it worked wonders! Removed every single pet stain I had and left my carpets smelling great and looking brand new! I would recommend this product to any pet owner
Kristin L.
With a cat, carpet cleaner is a must. And one with pet smell neutralizer is super important for when my cat decides she is too good for the litter box. This carpet shampoo makes my house smell so fresh and clean and makes the carpet so fluffy.
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
This carpet cleaner works okay. I have bought it a couple of times because i have two dogs, so I’m always in need of carpet or spot cleaners. It has a nice scent to it but it took a couple of washes to get stains up.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Just used this the past weekend. I have an older dog who has issues holding his bladder and sometimes has an accident. This stuff works great. It cleans tough spots with easy and have a wonderful smell.
Hannah G.
powell, TN
I have 4 dogs. And they always have pet dander coming off of them. So this cleans every single room from start to finish and it makes my carpets shades lighter. I buy it at walmart or amazon. Amazing.
Laura F.
Pensacola, FL
This brought every pet, kid, etc stain out! However it cleaned so well that it brought the allergens to the surface. Once it all cleared out be no longer had any issues with allegories
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids, MI
We moved into a new apartment and clearly management did not clean after the previous renter. There were a LOT of pet stains, so we tried this. It got the stains out (yay) but we were not a fan of the strong chemical smell.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
We end up using this a lot because we have a lot of pets (three dogs, four cats 🐱🐶). It works really well to lift pet stains, even ones that have been... mushed, for lack of a better work, into the carpet. It is usually the only carpet cleaning solution we buy.
Britt H.
Westfield , PA
I rented the resolve carpet cleaner and this cleaner was what was recommended to use with it. It worked well for cleaning the carpets but I was not fond of the scent. But I could clean my carpets multiple times with the amount of solution that comes in the bottle!
Brittany B.
Citrus Hts, CA
This did the job at the time; however, it left a residue that allowed dirt to become trapped more easily.  I assumed all cleaners were like this; however, I have since found other products that do not leave a residue behind.