Resolve Individual

by Resolve

Features: -Carpet extraction cleaner-Protect and clean your carpets at home or in the office-Three-in-one product acts as an extraction cleaner, traffic lane cleaner and pre-treatment spray-Can be used on wool, nylon and other synthetic and stain-re.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Resolve Individual!
Colorado Spgs, CO
Works well at getting pet stains out of the carpet. Usually takes a couple of uses and soaking. Well priced for cleanups when steam cleaning is not an option.
This got my founation stain on my white carpet right out! I was so over stressed but this saved the day! if you're a makeup clutz like I am, you'll need this.
Sacramento, CA
They make a good carpet cleaner. Really like the foaming action one and was nervous about getting this one, built had a good smell and still did amgood job,
Grand Junction
I love this product it's amazing. It makes my floors super clean and shiny. I would recommend this to anyone that loves there floor clean and smelly good.
I think it works fine, I have two kids that sometimes (all the time) make messes on my carpet and it does the job. Depending on the stain, it works great.
Amherst, OH
This stuff does wonders. I have 3 dogs and the puppy gives me a run for my money this stuff works really good especially on my cream colored carpets.
We love resolve! We have two little kitties, so whenever something is spilled of there is an accident, Resolve for pets is always our go to cleaner!
Resolve max. This is a okay product... it takes staines out well enough,some things ive had to trest twice and rewash...in this case ive used better.
Roseville, MI
This works so good for getting spots out of my carpet. My dog had an accident on my carpet and I used this and it took the stains completely out.
Hickman, NE
After spilling red kool aid on our leaving room carpeted floor, I used this on the stain and you can't even notice there was ever anything there!

Looking for your answer?