Resolve Individual

by Resolve

Features: -Carpet extraction cleaner-Protect and clean your carpets at home or in the office-Three-in-one product acts as an extraction cleaner, traffic lane cleaner and pre-treatment spray-Can be used on wool, nylon and other synthetic and stain-re.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Resolve Individual!
I will forever and always use Resolve. I spilled dark green nail polish on a light sky blue carpet and it all came out. Followed directions on the bottle and worked perfectly. I have trusted it to clean my carpet ever since.
Wichita, KS
We use resolve anytime we have a spill, spit up or blow out on our carpet. it has really been a life saver. I don't know what our carpet would look like with out it.
Wellston, OH
This cleaner took some of the toughest stains out of my carpet! It did a great job and was very effective on odor eliminator and stain remover. I definitely recommend to others in need of a good carpet cleaner.
Powell, TN
This i always love to have on hand and the jug is so big that when it is all gone i can repurpose it and put all my smaller bottles into here for convenience so way to go on packaging. Sold product. Always buying resolve.
Waxahachie, TX
Resolve does a great job getting out tough stains in carpet with minimal effort. My only complaint is that it leaves quite a bit of soapy residue in the carpet even after cleaning with a damp cloth.
Modesto, CA
The best carpet cleaner ! When I lived with my mom we had white carpet and every six months we washed our Capet , resolve products always worked best for our white carpet to look fresh clean and new
Charlotte, NC
I use to use it on a throw rug I had In my living room, cleans good making it smell fresh and look clean, got some stains out. I liked it a lot because of the smell. It worked well.
This is my go to carpet cleaner works wonders on removing tough stains and the price is great. I would recommend to anyone who wants a great product for a affordable price.
Been using this product for only "5 days" and I started seeing results within minutes of the first application! I'm hooked! This product is amazing and it really works I am very satisfied and recommend it to anyone.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I hate carpet but because it's in my house I have to find affordable ways to keep it clean. This stuff is great and cost effective! I love the smell as well not too clean just fresh

Looking for your answer?