Resolve Individual

by Resolve

Features: -Carpet extraction cleaner-Protect and clean your carpets at home or in the office-Three-in-one product acts as an extraction cleaner, traffic lane cleaner and pre-treatment spray-Can be used on wool, nylon and other synthetic and stain-re.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Resolve Individual!
Perth , ON
Resolve is one of the best cleaners I've found and it isn't too expensive. I also don't mind the smell as some have very chemical scents
Miramichi, NB
Every mess a toddler could make, this product can clean out of my carpet! Even stains that were here from the previous tenants have been removed that's to this!
La Hulpe, Brabant Wallon
Nice product but Id trajet user another one for the laundry. . I'm not quite satisfied with the smell and the composition of the product. ..
Best stain remover out there. It got my carpets as clean as when we got them and is my favourite brand to use. No fail
amo resolver limpia mi alfombra sin dejar nada de polvo es muy confiable este producto siempre lo uso en todo momento
In personal is not a great thing this product but has its facilities of use and is economico in the supermarkets.
son efectivos y muy buenos y rinden exelentemente bien y son ahorrativos y muy bien definido y no son tan caros
This specific resolve leaves my house not only with a great smell but with a sparkle to everything I use it on
It is a very good cleaner Most of the time I buy this product for my mom and my grandmother and grandfather
It is good to remove carpet stain Best product i like the most Bery helpfull in keeping house clean great

Looking for your answer?