Resolve Individual

by Resolve

Features: -Carpet extraction cleaner-Protect and clean your carpets at home or in the office-Three-in-one product acts as an extraction cleaner, traffic lane cleaner and pre-treatment spray-Can be used on wool, nylon and other synthetic and stain-re.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Resolve Individual!
Huber Heights , OH
I love using Resolve. It removes every stain you can think of. From black pen ink to red juice.
South Lyon, MI
Resolve carpet cleaner in the spray bottle is effective in removing stains and is easy to use.
Denver, CO
Great product. Use it all time for when my cats throw-up. Also, it clean car carpets as well.
Darlington, SC
Great product. Cleanse the house really good. I recomeend this to everyone I know. Great job
Love this stuff! Always gets stains out of my couch and carpets! Leaves them smelling fresh
I don't have a carpet but I do use this product to clean my couches n it works pretty good
Denton, TX
This is my go to carpet cleaner it always removes any stain that might have been acquired
Good product a family favorite for years gets the floors clean and has a great scent too
Ludlow, MA
Works really well and removed stain on my carpet. Make sure you follow the directions !
Greensboro, NC
Just great. I love this product so much. Totally recommend if you haven't tried it yet.

Looking for your answer?