Resolve Individual

by Resolve

Features: -Carpet extraction cleaner-Protect and clean your carpets at home or in the office-Three-in-one product acts as an extraction cleaner, traffic lane cleaner and pre-treatment spray-Can be used on wool, nylon and other synthetic and stain-re.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Resolve Individual!
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Want to get a good deep clean on your carpets and upholstery? This is the best product I have found to use. Also, use on clothing to help get out those tough stains.
Kayla B.
Saint Albans, WV
It removes stains so fast! I always keep a bottle handy when I am doing laundry! I couldn't imagine how my clothes would look without having a cleaner that works so well.
Summer M.
Macon, GA
I haven't had a stain that this resolve couldn't get out.I wish it didn't take so much product but my only solid complaint is that even after using it my carpet doesn't smell fresh. It will have a bit of a sour scent.
Autumn W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I hate carpet but because it's in my house I have to find affordable ways to keep it clean. This stuff is great and cost effective! I love the smell as well not too clean just fresh
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH
This stuff does wonders. I have 3 dogs and the puppy gives me a run for my money this stuff works really good especially on my cream colored carpets.
Grace N.
We love resolve! We have two little kitties, so whenever something is spilled of there is an accident, Resolve for pets is always our go to cleaner!
Sara H.
Mountain View, WY
Resolve is my go to esp when my 18 yr old gets sick. He has pucked on my carpet more times then I can coynt. Its a great value for what ut does. The acent is ok. The pro is that it works! No cons to mention. Oh for sure I would tell others to buy it. I have.
Jenny B.
Waxahachie, TX
Resolve does a great job getting out tough stains in carpet with minimal effort. My only complaint is that it leaves quite a bit of soapy residue in the carpet even after cleaning with a damp cloth.
Diane K.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have eight dogs in a hardwood area of my home. Every once in awhile I get an escapee that thinks my carpeted room is their new "grass" area. I spray Resolve on right away and it works fine. You can get it at Home Depot or Walmart or really any grocery store. I find if you don't get the stain out of the rug immediately, there are still reminents the saavy eye can see.
Sarah M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Works well at getting pet stains out of the carpet. Usually takes a couple of uses and soaking. Well priced for cleanups when steam cleaning is not an option.

Looking for your answer?