BY RESOLVE #39 in Carpet Cleaners

Resolve High Traffic Foam Has A Unique Cleaning And Protective Formula To Remove Ground-In Dirt & Neutralize Odors From Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery Removes 3X More Dirt Than Vacuuming Alone Safely Cleans And Deodorizes Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery. Leaves Your Carpets Smelling Fresh. Protects Against Dirt And The Toughest Greasy Stains While Leaving Carpet Plush And Upholstery Soft. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This is amazing, and it helps keep my house smelling and looking clean. " in 1 review
Michelle A.
La Mirada, CA
Perfect for after a party . This really will help to get the dingy look from foot traffic out of the carpet as well as any spills that might have occurred . It also dries quickly .
Hope P.
Whitney Point, NY
Easy to use and clean with. Was awesome when we were teaching our dog to potty train. Just spray, scrub, and clean away. Easy cleaning is my favorite. I don't know what else you want me to write. I liked the product, especially with potty training
Jaleesa H.
I have 3 kids, so my carpet can get a little messy! Resolve is my go to cleaner!! It removes everything from dirt to food stains and has a great smell! I recommend picking up some !
Briana D.
Owasso, OK
I've used this product on my rug where my dogs like to hang out. I like the foam action so you can see that it covers the stain really good. It smells good and gets rid of the stain and odor. I would recommend this to any pet owner!
Jessica H.
Houston, PA
I use this is our high traffic pet areas. Very easy to use, works well and refreshes the carpet nicely. Easily purchased at Walmart or target and I think is average on price, a little extra more expensive than the generic brand.
Shannon W.
Rio Rancho, NM
I have a HIGH TRAFFIC area in my livingroom that i use the Resolve High Traffic Foam for. I use this every 3 weeks or so to clean it up and it works great! It takes all of the dirt and darj spots right out after scrubbing.
Glitter G.
I love this product! I had some stains around my living room in areas that people could easily see. I sprayed this foam on the stains and they came right out. Super easy to use, very affordable, and extremely effective!
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
This stuff works fairly well. Unfortunately, I really can't stand the smell. Whatever scent resolve uses in all its formulations, it is a scent that I really do not like.
Melissa G.
Gilroy, CA
I use this occasionally during winter with the rain our shoes tend to keep dirt so our walk way in the hallway and room enter way had some traffic stains. And use this and it's just as if I steamed cleaned my carpet
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Smells good and works good. I kinda notice it leaves behind a white ish colored film though. It was ok but probably it's just best to get your carpet professionally cleaned. I heard it ruins the carpet fibers.
Teresa B.
Did this not work for anyone? My carpet still looked just as dirty and I sprayed a ton of it!
Teresa B.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this on clothes for stains? I ran off of shout and I'm thinking about trying this.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
When I spray it on my carpet do I have to stay off the carpet until it dries or can it be walked on while its drying? ...... I have 3 kids so trying to see when is the best time to do it.