BY RESOLVE #25 in Carpet Cleaners

Resolve High Traffic Foam Has A Unique Cleaning And Protective Formula To Remove Ground-In Dirt & Neutralize Odors From Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery Removes 3X More Dirt Than Vacuuming Alone Safely Cleans And Deodorizes Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery. Leaves Your Carpets Smelling Fresh. Protects Against Dirt And The Toughest Greasy Stains While Leaving Carpet Plush And Upholstery Soft. see more...

Resolve High Traffic Foam
  • "This is amazing, and it helps keep my house smelling and looking clean. " in 1 review
Kelsey F.
San Antonio, TX
I'll start off by saying that I have an 8 month old daughter and a white carpet.. There has already been quite a few accidents where she has thrown up right on the carpet and I immediately wiped up the area and sprayed the resolve foam directly on the stain let it sit for a few miniutes before vacuuming it up and I can gladly say I have zero stains on my carpet thanks to Resolve!
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I want to start off by saying on any given day there can be about 10 to 15 people in and out of my home. Our living room rug gets trampled, we also have dog! Needless to say there are always stains and mistakes, I do not know what I would do without this spray- Godsent!
Elisa H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This stuff is AMAZING!! I can spray this on my carpet let it sit for a short time and give a light rub. My carpet will look new again. There is no residue that is left over. The great thing is this is very affordable and can be purchased at most general stores.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
I use this on my carpet after a couple weeks when it gets nasty and with the broom it the dirt comes up really easily. It has a clean smell to it and it's a great value. If you have carpet that seems to get dirty easily I recommend this along with the brush broom.
Nataliya D.
Grimes, IA
I always have at least a few cans of this in the house. Spilled coffee? Cat hairballs? Pet messes? This is easy to use and smells pleasant. The smell does not longer and the foam absorbs and disappears. Does a pretty good job with most stains I use it for.
sue w.
Stay clear of this stuff. It smells so BAD! It smelled like cat pee and I don't have any animals. I had to go and buy different stuff to get that nasty smell out that it left behind. Not to mention it did not clean my carpet too well either.
Cori C.
I use this in front of doorways and around furniture about every month or so to keep the carpet from getting dingy or flattened in those areas. The foam is super easy to apply and use and always freshens the whole room up, plus a little goes a long way.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
this is great for when you don't have time to wash your whole carpet but need to freshen it up i have two areas in my house that are none stop i use this when i too busy to wash the whole rug it smells great and cleans fantastically i recommend it
Maria S.
This Resolve high traffic foam works wonders. I spray it on any spot I find, let it set for a few minutes then with a damp washcloth, scrub the spot clean. Magic happens. The spot is gone after using this stuff. Its amazing.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
For minor stains this works well. But there is a patch in front of my television where my toddler stands (and drops food) that is at the point of no return, I guess, because no matter how I apply this it doesn't come up.
Teresa B.
Did this not work for anyone? My carpet still looked just as dirty and I sprayed a ton of it!
Teresa B.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this on clothes for stains? I ran off of shout and I'm thinking about trying this.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
When I spray it on my carpet do I have to stay off the carpet until it dries or can it be walked on while its drying? ...... I have 3 kids so trying to see when is the best time to do it.