BY RESOLVE #61 in Carpet Cleaners

Resolve High Traffic Foam Has A Unique Cleaning And Protective Formula To Remove Ground-In Dirt & Neutralize Odors From Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery Removes 3X More Dirt Than Vacuuming Alone Safely Cleans And Deodorizes Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery. Leaves Your Carpets Smelling Fresh. Protects Against Dirt And The Toughest Greasy Stains While Leaving Carpet Plush And Upholstery Soft. see more...

• Has anyone tried this on clothes for stains? I ran off of shout a...1 Answers
  • Did this not work for anyone? My carpet still looked just as dirt...4 Answers
  • When I spray it on my carpet do I have to stay of... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This is amazing, and it helps keep my house smelling and looking clean. " in 1 review
Nichole F.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This is a great product. We use this for pet and kid stains and it works great. We recently used it to clean the cloth portion of our sons kitchen chair and it worked great! The smell is pleasant and it is not over powering! The only draw back is that it stays wet for a little while but we just try to avoid that area after we clean it.
Renee S.
East Ellijay, GA
Resolve High Traffic Foam is fantastic we have three inside dogs I purchased this product from Walmart it was not expensive and I bought to clean up accidents our dogs have when we are at work all day it has a clean scent and it cleans up accidents great! It also gets up stains great too! I love this product!!!!
Griselda V.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been using this product for about 2 years now on my carpet. I once spilled red wine on the carpet and quickly sprayed some on top and left it for some minutes. I wasn't expecting "completely" gone results ! But... It happened! When I clean it up it was gone and the best part it has a clean smell after !
Erin F.
Vernon, CT
I use this product for a quick clean, more like a refresher. For a deep clean I don't think it does the job at all. I have pets, a man with muddy boots, and frequent guests that are moving throughout the house on a regular basis. So maybe my "high traffic" is too high for this product. It does however help get a little extra boost when vacuuming and regular cleaning. For a deep clean or stain removal though I use other products.
Megan S.
Hilton Head, SC
This carpet cleaner is the best of the best. My mom is very picky and growing up this is what she always told me to use. It gets everything out. Its worth the price
Alyssah G.
Cortland , IL
I love this stuff. It truly shows such aside render in our house. We have a townhouse so the house is longer and more narrow and you can see where we walk just about every single day and to get the stain or wear off of the carpet it truly shows through. Makes my house feel even more clean
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
This cleaner is such a great product for all things dirty. This includes anything that can be tracked on to the carpet, pet messes, anything kids can spill, and spouse stains! Many cans will come with a scrubber on the top to get deep down into the carpet after you have sprayed the cleaner onto it.
Natalie W.
Winston Salem , NC
This product works great to lift most stains out of carpet. It's quick and easy to use. You just spray it on the spot you need to treat and wait a minute or two before using a cloth to scrub the area. You can actually see pieces of the dirt sitting on top of the foam when it's time to scrub!
Miranda M.
N Kingstown, RI
Resolve High Traffic Foam smelled really nice but didn't lighten up the traffic area like I wanted it to. So unfortunately, I cannot recommend this product. And I don't think it's even worth the few dollars. But I will say they have other products that I think are okay but not this one.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
I bought this product once. I had pretty high hopes for this product but was ultimately let down. I feel like it was not as effective and was disappointed. It did work, just not well and took a lot of elbow grease to get some of the stain out. I would not buy this product again.
Teresa B.
Did this not work for anyone? My carpet still looked just as dirty and I sprayed a ton of it!
Teresa B.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this on clothes for stains? I ran off of shout and I'm thinking about trying this.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
When I spray it on my carpet do I have to stay off the carpet until it dries or can it be walked on while its drying? ...... I have 3 kids so trying to see when is the best time to do it.