BY RESOLVE #50 in Carpet Cleaners

Resolve High Traffic Foam Has A Unique Cleaning And Protective Formula To Remove Ground-In Dirt & Neutralize Odors From Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery Removes 3X More Dirt Than Vacuuming Alone Safely Cleans And Deodorizes Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery. Leaves Your Carpets Smelling Fresh. Protects Against Dirt And The Toughest Greasy Stains While Leaving Carpet Plush And Upholstery Soft. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This is amazing, and it helps keep my house smelling and looking clean. " in 1 review
Jessica Z.
When you have cats who (sorry for the TMI) have a habit of regurgitating, this is an ABSOLUTE necessity. It'll really clean up any mess and leave my carpet looking fresh and good as new, with no stains or unwanted smells.
Jenna H.
I've gone through so many cans of this. I bought the broom thing that these go on and do the carpets with it every other week. I smells good, gets stains out and dries pretty quickly.
emily g.
I used this! Scrubbed for an hour and it showed little improvement on just dirt stains around the carpet. And the scrubber on the kid fell off so it was kind of hard to scrub
Trisha E.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is only product I will use to clean stains out of my carpet. It cleans pet stains very well even. I never ever buy any other brand. I wouldn't either if I was you.
Trinity K.
Effective and smells great, it's something I spray on the carpet before company comes over because the carpet smells fresh. It's well priced and I always repurchase.
Rachel S.
Stillwater, OK
I bought these to clean a rug in my living room that gets a lot of wear and it was only alright. Didn't take the stains out as much as I hoped but it did help some.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
4 boys & carpet, I have to use this lol! It's a good value if I get it at Walmart or Target. Other places get be a bit more but not really what I consider pricey
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
I've bought multiple carpet cleaning products and this one is the only one that actually works! Whenever my daughter spills punch I immediately dab it with paper towels first then I spray the area with this and leave it till the foam is gone and dab again. Takes the stain right out! Totally recommend!
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I did not find this to be helpful at all. it could be that the carpet in our apartment is so cheap but it didn't remove the stains. very disappointing. it did help with the smell (i don't think the was a smell in the first place but I'm sure it helped something) i did not use it with the resolve broom sponge they have. maybe one can wasn't enough for the space i was doing but over all this was not worth it.
Nichole F.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This is a great product. We use this for pet and kid stains and it works great. We recently used it to clean the cloth portion of our sons kitchen chair and it worked great! The smell is pleasant and it is not over powering! The only draw back is that it stays wet for a little while but we just try to avoid that area after we clean it.
Teresa B.
Did this not work for anyone? My carpet still looked just as dirty and I sprayed a ton of it!
Teresa B.
Jennifer H.
Louisiana , ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Decorator Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this on clothes for stains? I ran off of shout and I'm thinking about trying this.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
When I spray it on my carpet do I have to stay off the carpet until it dries or can it be walked on while its drying? ...... I have 3 kids so trying to see when is the best time to do it.