BY RESOLVE #32 in Carpet Cleaners

Resolve High Traffic Foam Has A Unique Cleaning And Protective Formula To Remove Ground-In Dirt & Neutralize Odors From Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery Removes 3X More Dirt Than Vacuuming Alone Safely Cleans And Deodorizes Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery. Leaves Your Carpets Smelling Fresh. Protects Against Dirt And The Toughest Greasy Stains While Leaving Carpet Plush And Upholstery Soft. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This is amazing, and it helps keep my house smelling and looking clean. " in 1 review
Arham K.
LOVE resolve! This is an amazing product--without fail cleans up my messy stains (even acrylic paint!)
Kelly H.
Bristow, VA
Having 2 children and a dog I have to keep this on hand. no matter the stain this gets the stain out!
Lauren S.
Benbrook, TX
Pretty decent carpet cleaner. It definitely cleaned it...carpet did not look new but it looked better
Jolee T.
Terre Haute, IN
We use this for everything. From a orange juice spill to blood on the carpet. It never lets us down.
Marissa R.
San Jose, CA
Works as well as a carpet shampooer. It's good to have this and a scrub brush handy around the house.
Sarah H.
Kemmerer, WY
I use this a lot when my kids makes a mess on the floor. This makes a quick clean on a hot mess!
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT
Very pleasant smell works well with dust and dirt great for pet hair and nice can size good spray
Jody D.
Rochester, NY
Works well for what I needed it for. I but I don't know if it would work well for all bbbbbbbbbbb
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
This is the best way to get your carpet a nice refreshing clean. I love it and use it often.
Heidi C.
Burnsville, MN
Works pretty good but not on all kinds of stains. Don't like having to wait for it to dry.
Teresa B.
Did this not work for anyone? My carpet still looked just as dirty and I sprayed a ton of it!
Teresa B.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this on clothes for stains? I ran off of shout and I'm thinking about trying this.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
When I spray it on my carpet do I have to stay off the carpet until it dries or can it be walked on while its drying? ...... I have 3 kids so trying to see when is the best time to do it.