BY RESOLVE #67 in Carpet Cleaners

Resolve High Traffic Foam Has A Unique Cleaning And Protective Formula To Remove Ground-In Dirt & Neutralize Odors From Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery Removes 3X More Dirt Than Vacuuming Alone Safely Cleans And Deodorizes Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery. Leaves Your Carpets Smelling Fresh. Protects Against Dirt And The Toughest Greasy Stains While Leaving Carpet Plush And Upholstery Soft. see more...

• Has anyone tried this on clothes for stains? I ran off of shout a...1 Answers
  • Did this not work for anyone? My carpet still looked just as dirt...4 Answers
  • When I spray it on my carpet do I have to stay of... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "This is amazing, and it helps keep my house smelling and looking clean. " in 1 review
Laura S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really love this product and I like that it's dummy proof. I havnt had a stain yet that this product couldn't get out.
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
works great at keeping the stains gone for me with three small kids. This product is well worth the price that it costs
bridget g.
Garner, NC
Does not removed entire stain. You remove the top layer only and it does not pull any of the nastiness from underneath.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Quick and easy clean up fix for really any carpet stain. Affordable so its easier than buying a carpet cleaner machine
Nicole E.
West Allis, WI
I have used this on carpet and in my vehicle. Stains would instantly come out of both areas. Can't beat this product!
Mindy C.
Clayton, GA
Used this in my car to remove stains amd it worked like magic!! Even used to clean soap scum amd grout in the shower
Courtney K.
Dayton, OH
This product really makes cleaning up messes easier, the foam penetrates the carpet and helped to pull up the stain.
Candy C.
Las Vegas , NV
I have used this many times on our carpet. It helps a lot on the stairs... you can almost see it working! Love it!
Dawnique S.
Tucumcari, NM
Decorator Expert Level 2
Great price! Easy to use. I use it once a month and it helps keep my carpets clean and looking and smelling fresh.
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
Love this! I cant stand gross carpet! ! This is amazing, and it helps keep my house smelling and looking clean.
Teresa B.
Did this not work for anyone? My carpet still looked just as dirty and I sprayed a ton of it!
Teresa B.
Jennifer H.
Louisiana , ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Decorator Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this on clothes for stains? I ran off of shout and I'm thinking about trying this.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
When I spray it on my carpet do I have to stay off the carpet until it dries or can it be walked on while its drying? ...... I have 3 kids so trying to see when is the best time to do it.