BY RESOLVE #25 in Carpet Cleaners

Resolve High Traffic Foam Has A Unique Cleaning And Protective Formula To Remove Ground-In Dirt & Neutralize Odors From Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery Removes 3X More Dirt Than Vacuuming Alone Safely Cleans And Deodorizes Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery. Leaves Your Carpets Smelling Fresh. Protects Against Dirt And The Toughest Greasy Stains While Leaving Carpet Plush And Upholstery Soft. see more...

Resolve High Traffic Foam
  • "This is amazing, and it helps keep my house smelling and looking clean. " in 1 review
Melissa B.
Decorator Expert Level 4
My mom always buys this for her couches and chair seats.It takes off stains so well and leaves everything looking clean and smelling fresh.
Brandy K.
Used to clean an entire room. It is quite a workout however it does refresh the carpet. Would recommend just renting a Rug Doctor however
Ayesha Z.
I bought this to remove some stains in my carpet and it worked. My family has always used resolve, that's why I use it. It does the job.
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
This product is very good for kids and dog mess. I always have my house stocked with resolve high traffic foam . the price is very good.
almasi h.
Jamaica, NY
Great stuff. Keeps my carpet fresh and the foam dries quickly. The scent is not to strong. I use it in the living room and the kids room.
Chelsea B.
My living room carpet is really light and always so dirty. I use this at least once a month because of the high traffic and dirt spots
Melinda M.
I was cleaning my carpet from my van and this stuff works miracles! It worked better than the other brand I was using, loved this stuff
Tanya W.
Bad Axe, MI
My daughter spilled paint on the floor and this took it right out without ruining my carpet.. fantastic, great price. would try again
Alecia G.
Decatur
Works great on all my rugs. Lifts even my tuff stains that are down to the root. I love a great product that continues to get better
Erin B.
Rich Square, NC
This product works ok. Doesn't take the stains completely out though. I use it to spot clean before i can steam clean the whole room.
Teresa B.
Did this not work for anyone? My carpet still looked just as dirty and I sprayed a ton of it!
Teresa B.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this on clothes for stains? I ran off of shout and I'm thinking about trying this.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
When I spray it on my carpet do I have to stay off the carpet until it dries or can it be walked on while its drying? ...... I have 3 kids so trying to see when is the best time to do it.