BY RESOLVE #67 in Carpet Cleaners

Resolve High Traffic Foam Has A Unique Cleaning And Protective Formula To Remove Ground-In Dirt & Neutralize Odors From Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery Removes 3X More Dirt Than Vacuuming Alone Safely Cleans And Deodorizes Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery. Leaves Your Carpets Smelling Fresh. Protects Against Dirt And The Toughest Greasy Stains While Leaving Carpet Plush And Upholstery Soft. see more...

• Has anyone tried this on clothes for stains? I ran off of shout a...1 Answers
  • Did this not work for anyone? My carpet still looked just as dirt...4 Answers
  • When I spray it on my carpet do I have to stay of... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This is amazing, and it helps keep my house smelling and looking clean. " in 1 review
Courtney F.
Ville Platte
This product truly works miracles. A carpet I've used this product on was all stained up. After using this product the carpet looks brand new.
Claudine T.
Raleigh, NC
Love this carpet cleaner. It removes the nastiest stain I've encountered. Especially the high traffic ones. Even the black stains are removed.
Erika D.
Lewis Center, OH
This product works like magic!! Just spray it on , dry and vacuum. I was shocked to reveal how clean the carpet was after one use :) so easy
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
We use this all the time for spills and messes. This also works amazing for pet stain and really removes the mess and doesn't leave a stain.
Jasmine o.
This seriously is a miracle as long as you spray it on the fresh you don't even have to dcrub.thr for foam pulls the stain out Of. At carpott
Amanda M.
Daphne, AL
Not convinced this actually does anything. It's good to remove fresh stains, be it doesn't refresh and soften carpet like the label suggests.
Journey W.
Beckley, WV
It works okay. I hate the smell but it works fine. It is a little expensive. The pet one works better but I live with this one when I have to
Melissa B.
Decorator Expert Level 4
My mom always buys this for her couches and chair seats.It takes off stains so well and leaves everything looking clean and smelling fresh.
Spring H.
Philadelphia, PA
great for areas where have the most traffic,gets turf dirt right out,I try to always keep this around with small children making accidents
Ana R.
San Juan
The absolute best product to clean and disinfect any spot where ur doggy uses as his "pad". It also cleans old stains so its a major plus.
Teresa B.
Did this not work for anyone? My carpet still looked just as dirty and I sprayed a ton of it!
Teresa B.
Jennifer H.
Louisiana , ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Decorator Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this on clothes for stains? I ran off of shout and I'm thinking about trying this.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
When I spray it on my carpet do I have to stay off the carpet until it dries or can it be walked on while its drying? ...... I have 3 kids so trying to see when is the best time to do it.