BY RESOLVE #32 in Carpet Cleaners

Resolve High Traffic Foam Has A Unique Cleaning And Protective Formula To Remove Ground-In Dirt & Neutralize Odors From Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery Removes 3X More Dirt Than Vacuuming Alone Safely Cleans And Deodorizes Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery. Leaves Your Carpets Smelling Fresh. Protects Against Dirt And The Toughest Greasy Stains While Leaving Carpet Plush And Upholstery Soft. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This is amazing, and it helps keep my house smelling and looking clean. " in 1 review
Ashley H.
Oak Hill, OH
Love this product! You have to have this on hand if you have pets and/or children! It's great at removing stains and I even used it on my seats in my car!
Brittany O.
Bridgeport, WV
The Resolve High Traffic Foam works great. I love to use it to clean up spills from the carpet. It is a good product to keep on hand when you have pets!
Brooke M.
Romance, AR
I absolutely love this for our rugs and carpets. It smells so good and is so easy to use and it really does help take out stains from high traffic areas.
Melissa W.
Manassas, VA
I use this to clean the grout on our bathroom tiles and it works. Its very foamy so it covers a big area. It works really well on spot cleaning carpets.
Jacob V.
Maurice, LA
I did not find it cleaned very well at all. Followed all the directions and really did not see all that much of an improvement. I found it left a residue
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL
This product works very well used it on my stairs and love the little scrub brush on cap really lifts stains very well and makes the carpet smell fresh
Amanda C.
San Diego, CA
Love this foam! My son has a GI disorder where he vomits a lot, so needless to say I clean the carpet a lot. This foam has taken up any stain possible!
Molly C.
Georgetown , TX
When we first got our puppy she was training and would pee a little off the pad this stuff worked so great for it kept in stock in my house for awhile.
Heather B.
Lehighton, PA
This stuff does wonders on my area rug that can't be shampooed. Gets the spots out easily and there are plenty of spots with three boys running around
Angela W.
Renton, WA
It works ok, but it leaves behind a residue that just makes the carpet get dirtier, faster, after you've used it. It's not something I'll use again.
Teresa B.
Did this not work for anyone? My carpet still looked just as dirty and I sprayed a ton of it!
Teresa B.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this on clothes for stains? I ran off of shout and I'm thinking about trying this.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
When I spray it on my carpet do I have to stay off the carpet until it dries or can it be walked on while its drying? ...... I have 3 kids so trying to see when is the best time to do it.