BY RESOLVE #32 in Carpet Cleaners

Resolve High Traffic Foam Has A Unique Cleaning And Protective Formula To Remove Ground-In Dirt & Neutralize Odors From Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery Removes 3X More Dirt Than Vacuuming Alone Safely Cleans And Deodorizes Large Carpet Areas And Upholstery. Leaves Your Carpets Smelling Fresh. Protects Against Dirt And The Toughest Greasy Stains While Leaving Carpet Plush And Upholstery Soft. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This is amazing, and it helps keep my house smelling and looking clean. " in 1 review
Courtney D.
This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my floor fresh. It cleans so well! It is the perfect product for pets! It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Megan E.
Citrus Springs
For spot treatments for pet odor and stains this is absolutely one of the best products. I've tried this along with my steam cleaner and I get wonderful results
Katelyn R.
Webb City, MO
I think the foam carpet cleaner is the best. I usually let it sit for a little bit and then wipe it up with a towel. The scent is strong but not overpowering.
Ivet U.
Bakersfield, CA
Every have a child drop eyeshadow on the carpet? Well I have and thanks to this stuff I was able to safely remove it from my carpet and with success I may add.
Amy C.
Branchville, NJ
Worked very well on our thick, old rug. Removed dirt, pet, and coffee stains. I did notice the stains reappear after some time. But it was a high traffic area.
Jen H.
Centerville
This product is a must-have in a house with three young kids. It's easy to use and I don't find the spots reappearing as they sometimes do with other products.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Me gusta mucho la fórmula en espuma, pues es fácil de usar y no se extiende la mancha, sino que permite limpiar solo el área más sucias y se seca rápidamente
Haley K.
Merriam Vlg, MO
Cleans it the first time never had an issue and it leaves my carpet smelling fantastic!! I have a messy toddler and this has helped alot cleaning his messes
Erin M.
Berryville , AR
I use this product in high traffic areas. It doesn't really work on pet stains or odors. It does help get small dirt stains. Kind of pricey for the quality.
Bret H.
Pattonsburg, MO
Works great on our rugs we have throughout the house. It's extremely effective but the smell isn't the best. It's a good value for what you get at Walmart.
Teresa B.
Did this not work for anyone? My carpet still looked just as dirty and I sprayed a ton of it!
Teresa B.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this on clothes for stains? I ran off of shout and I'm thinking about trying this.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
When I spray it on my carpet do I have to stay off the carpet until it dries or can it be walked on while its drying? ...... I have 3 kids so trying to see when is the best time to do it.