BY RESOLVE #60 in Carpet Cleaners

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Cleans and deodorizes large carpet areas and upholstery. Protects against dirt and the toughest grease stains. Works well on tough stains. Powerful Formula Resolve High Traffic Foam has a cleaning formula to help make cleaning large areas of carpet and upholstery easy. The formula safely cleans and deodorizes large carpet areas and upholstery. It also protects against dirt and the toughest greasy stains while leaving carpet plush and upholstery fresh. see more...

• WIll this help to remove soda stain from a carpet?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a product that will lift chocolate milk ...1 Answers
Raven S.
Helps resolve pet mistakes done to the carpet easily. Just spray, I like to let the foam sit for a minute, then I also have the carpet brush to work the product into the carpet. And your done! Super easy, affordable and easy tonlocated at any grocery store.
Collene M.
Lynnwood, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seriously amazing at getting spills up. I've never used this on set-in stains, but I've used it on my fair share of juices, coffee, and sodas and it does the job every time. I would definitely buy again - I'm officially a repeat customer! My favorite spill cleaner!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is great for stains, especially stains near entrances for the home. It is quick and easy to use and cuts through all types of stains and does not leave your carpet feeling hard and crunchy. I use this on all the area rugs in my home.
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I brought this from a dollar store skeptical about rather or not it would work for my light tan carpets & i was surprised because it definitely does it removed all the stains I sprayed it on . As long as you follow the directions I believe it will remove almost anything . Cons: having a wet floor until it dries .
Mari G.
Granada Hills, CA
Really simple to use and really get into your carpet and lightens the color as well as deodorizing the carpet. I use this when my cat throws up on the carpet and gets it out easy
Kaylyn T.
Hiram, GA
Love the scent of this! Having 2 kids leads to bigger messes and more of them.. but with this (for high traffic carpet too!!) gets the stains right out and keeps the carpet looking as good as it can and I feel like helps keep the fluff that high traffic areas on the carpet loses due to traffic. I also use this to spot treat on the kids play couch that doesn't have a removable cover and doesn't fit in the washing machine.. works perfectly!
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Having two little boys, two dogs, and friends my carpet gets stained, soiled, and abused. I love this carpet spray because I am able to spray it over my carpet and I use a patio scrub brush to work it in. It lifts the heavily walked on carpet back up, leaving it soft and smelling wonderful. It tends to build up on the can when I spray but other than that this spray works and makes keeping my carpet clean in between shampoos a breeze.
Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have 2 dogs and a 2-year-old, need I say more? When their accidents and spills happen I go to Resolve foaming carpet cleaner. I can quickly get the mess up before we have set in stains and smells. The great thing is, I purchase it at the local dollar store and it saves time and money. I don't have to keep shampooing my carpet and putting water down on my floors. I can spot clean and go. My carpet stays smelling and looking fresh!
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
Resolve high traffic foam rug cleaner is a very through product. In order to get the best results out of it you really need to follow the directions to a T. It is an expensive product so when I use it I also use a non name brand with it to clean 100 sq ft. Resolve for the traffic and the other for the miscellaneous areas. It does the clean well for my house.
Jordan B.
This works so well, easy instructions and visible results. I just wish it didn't take two cans to cover my relatively small living room and bedroom at school. It is worth the cost, but having to buy two when it says "large area" is very frustrating.
Lauren B.
Philadelphia, PA
WIll this help to remove soda stain from a carpet?
Katelyn N.
Halifax , NS
I am looking for a product that will lift chocolate milk from light carpet, I really hope this stuff will work.