BY RESOLVE #2 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Resolve™ Pet Stain Remover Carpet Cleaner.
3x* oxi action.
Amazing stain removal 1st time! see more...

• Do you combine this with any other stain remover for bett...1 Answers
  • Would this work for the inside of a vehicle also? Also on...3 Answers
  • How well does this take out pet stains? I'm trying to fin...5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I have three dogs, and this works great on paw prints, food or treat stains, like when they retrieve a bone they had buried and decide to bring it back in." in 2 reviews
  • "This stuff is a life saver if you have a puppy." in 1 review
  • "This stuff works really well!" in 1 review
  • "It makes the whole house smell fresh and clean." in 1 review
  • "It was even able to lift the oily stain left behind by a reclining chair." in 1 review
Corrinne D.
Ashtabula
I have a long haired cat who loves to clean himself and because of this he coughs up hair balls. Yes I’ve tried hair ball remedies but since they don’t help altogether I have to clean up the gunk that is left on the carpet with his hair ball. Resolve works great for this!  I first clean up the mess and then spray the area on the carpet and use a scrub brush to thoroughly get into the carpet fibers. My cat had a problem at one time with dropping poop on the carpet (due to a medical problem). The Resolve also worked great to clean up the feces and blood that was on the carpet and sometimes had been there for a while because of happening in my absence. The trigger spray also works better than the aerosol can version of Resolve.
Palmira B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Well I have a couple bugs that are light colors so I use the free stall cleaner for them because I don't have a toddler and I myself must have spilled even a red wine on them and it's worked out perfectly it's taking out the stain completely and totally and I haven't had to struggle with it rubbing it on and on and trying to take it off and put it off so I really enjoy it as far as cleaning it does the job it's really inexpensive and I mean I recommend it
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a good spot remover . I like the scent it’s very light and clean . I have also poured some of this in my shampooer for carpets and it cleans well . This is nice to have on hand when you get little stains on floors or carpets and usually I let it sit on the spot for about 20-30 minutes then take a scrub brush and some water and it lifts the stain . It’s affordable and effective.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought this product when we were house-training our Italian Mastiff. It worked really well for that case and had zero issues in smell or stain being left behind. I give it four stars because we used it to clean up cat urine as well (we rescued a 12-year-old cat form the shelter that ended up having some issues), and it didn't work quite as well. It took away the scent and stain on the carpet, but didn't eliminate the scent from the cats, as they continued to go in the same spot. For minor accidents and house training dogs, I'd say this product is great. For ridding cat urine / breaking that behavior, I'd say to get a product from Chewy online.
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
I love this product because it smells good and it removes stains that my two dogs make. It is not expensive and it is very worth to buy it and just have it at home just in case you need it for emergency I love it
Gina H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
this stuff actually works ! whether its for pee pee stains or even stains when your dog gets the runs and you don't know until you find it on your carpet lol! It gets rid of stains and doesn't bleach your carpet like other products do ! I have beige carpet and love using this stuff
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
I really love this product. I gave is 4/5 stars because I feel like if you use a little to much it can seem really soapy and hard to get out of your carpet. Super happy overall with this product though. It's great to have around when you have a toddler! #carpetcleaner #cleaningproducts
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
I just recently added a new member to my family: My Golden Retriever named Chewbacca :) And although he's a cutie, I was extremely worried that my 4 month old puppy would have an accident in my new apartment. Fortunately, he only had an accident once and when he did, I immediately used this Resolve Carpet Cleaner and man did it get the job done! The stain was gone after it dried. The only reason I only gave 4 stars is because I've only used this product once and don't have enough experience to give it a full 5 stars.
Chelsea G.
Purcell
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Maybe my carpet is too far gone.. because when i used this it just didn't get the stain gone.. It did lighten is less visible but it did not remove the stain. Maybe if i used this as soon as it happens i wouldn't have a stain. I do not recommend this product.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love Resolves products, especially their pet stain remover products. I purchase all of my Resolve products from Walmart because they are at such a wonderful price there. This spray works excellently to remove stains from all sort of fabrics. From carpets to couches.
Ashley M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this remove the odors as well as the stain?
Madeline A.
Wilsonville, OR
How well does this take out pet stains? I'm trying to find one but I'm going through them like crazy. None work for me.
Brittney T.
Crossett, AR
Would this work for the inside of a vehicle also? Also on seats? I have 3 kids and need something that will get very deep stains out of seats and floors of my vehicle.
Gabriela R.
Montreal, QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do you combine this with any other stain remover for better results?