Resolve Carpet Cleaner Machine Solution Large Area uploaded by Lenz P.

BY RESOLVE #38 in Carpet Cleaners

Resolve™ Large Area Carpet Cleaner Machine Solution.
Deep cleaning power.
Safe for Bissell®, Hoover®, Rug Doctor®*†.
For steam cleaning. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Taleemah T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't really care for this product so much but there's not very many other brands on the market so I use it but I wish it would have a different state make it in different smells like every one of them smell the same I don't care what spend they put on it and I don't know just when you do something different it's been the same for many many years but it does do what it says going to do so I guess it's half
Crystal R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter spilled nail polish all over her bedroom floor and I thought for sure that it would stain the carpet. I grabbed this Resolve Carpet cleaner followed the instructions on the bottle and my carpet steamer and wow! No stains! It cleaned up all of the nail polish!
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
In my experience this products does work but not nearly as well as they put on. The stain is still a little noticable but the resolve wasnt very expensive so i guess thats a plus
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is great! They have all kinds of stuff! Different prices depending on what you’re looking for but everything is relatively inexpensive. And it works so well
Lenz P.
Cottonwood, CA
This product makes my life easier i am trying to upkeep the cleanliness of my carpet floor since I have kids so I want everything perfectly clean. With resolve carpet cleaner my weekly carpet cleaning made easy it easily takes the spots from spills right away. And leave a very cleaning carpet and freshness smells.highly recomended
Deanna K.
This and all the other resolve pet products are the only ones I will ever use in my multi-dog home! When my little one is an a**hole and decides to poop or pee in the living room, this resolve is the only product that gets the stain out with little effort on my part. It smells amazing and leaves the carpet in my apartment looking better than when I moved in! It's perfect for any pet owner, definitely try out all the resolve products. You won't be disappointed.
Tara G.
This smells ok and cleans ok but We needed something stronger. We have a very light color carpeting and a whole family that was hit with the flu along with pets and their muddy paw prints and puppy accidents. Of course, I was expecting a lot from any cleaner. Nothing we bought was strong enough so I would definitely try this product again under more normal circumstances.
Marina A.
I have used this in so may different stains and it removed them all to dirt, makeup, and food. I always have to have it in the house because i have not found anything else to work as well. Will be buying it over and over.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this particular product because it leaves a good scent and does not leave the carpet crispy. I believe it has a faster drying time than other brands alike. I will definitely buy this again because it is fairly priced and because it's a concentrated solution you actually use less and save money in the long run.
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
This is my go to cleaner for fresh looking carpets. It has always got the job done, and is very cost efficient. I enjoy the smell of fresh clean carpets. I use it in the machine or just by itself for spot cleaning.