Resolve 96 oz Carpet Cleaner

by Resolve

Deeply cleans and freshens with a light clean scent. Helps protect against dirt while leaving carpet soft and plush. Concentrated formula use only 2. 3-oz per gallon of water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Resolve 96 oz Carpet Cleaner!
Ellsworth
I have always had good luck with Resolve Carpet Cleaner getting up whatever spots and stains we end up with, so when I saw this while trying to finish filling a box of "Prime Pantry" products, I didn't hesitate to add it to my order. Good thing I did too because within a week it earned its keep. A two-inch long ink mark appeared (was discovered) on our brand new, dove grey living room sofa shortly after a sales rep left. It was next to where he sat, and pretty much exactly where he placed his clipboard and pen. Since this was the ONLY time we have been in the living room since the sofa arrived, and only my husband and I have been in the house during this time, there is little doubt in my mind where the mark came from. Lucky for me, the Resolve Carpet Cleaner and a white washcloth cleaned the mark with little effort and absolutely no fading or piling of the velvet fabric.
Silver Spgs, FL
I used to have carpet all through my house. Now I have wood floors and they are so much easier to clean then carpet. With the kids and pets my carpets always looked horrible. I did try different brands of carpet cleaners but Resolve seemed to do the best on the carpet. I also use it on furniture spots and stains.
Ocala, FL
I used this with a Bissell carpet cleaner and I was pleased with the results but noticed that it didn't pick up everything. Maybe I just had some really stubborn stains but a big bottle like this went a long way so I took some extra in a spray bottle and kept it to spot clean.
Minot Afb, ND
Leaves my carpet feeling, looking, and smelling clean. Doesn't leave and strong smell behind, which I love. Very effective, and lasts quite a long time. It really is a deep carpet cleaner.
park ridge
Resolve 96 oz Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Vanessa C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am blessed with all white carpets and 2 kids. If anyone knows if this product works is me. It does! It’s concentrated and gets the stains out! I can’t tell my family how good it works because then they will keep making messes! ;) thanks to this company my life is a lot easier.
Newman, Ga
Love using this to spot clean and to do my twice a year deep carpet cleaning. Gets the stains out and leaves the room smelling clean and fresh! I have tried every brand it there and hands down this is my favorite! I would recommend this to any homeowner or property manager!
Deep cleaned my carpets using this and it left them smelling amazing! Living in a duplex you never know who lived there before you and this product left the carpets clean and made me feel safe to put my baby in the floor. Also the whole bottle got the whole house clean!
Carlisle, PA
With 2 dogs and 4 kids this is about the only product I will use on my carpets and rugs. I normally scrub and shampoo my floors once a month and this is the only product I use! Highly recommend this to others and it smells fantastic!!
Petersburg, IN
Works well. Gets carpet clean and it smells fresh. Works well at getting stains out when used with my carpet cleaner. Very soapy so you have to make sure you rinse cleaner well or it will harden in it and clog it up
Ozone, AR
This carpet shampoo is not the bat I've ever tried. I don't feel like it cleaned our carpets at all. If anything it added to the mess. It was also expensive and was a let down. I would not recommend this to anyone.

Looking for your answer?