Resistance Bain Volumactive Shampoo ( Fine & Vulnerable Hair ) - Kerastase - Resistance - 1000ml/34oz

BY KÉRASTASE

shera z.
sunny isles
Since I have thin and color treated hair I’m usually recommended to buy this one. I’m happy with it as I am with all of their shampoos. Leaves my hair feeling very clean with just a little amount and the texture of my hair is great after using this. Love their products
Cindy V.
Blanco, TX
I tried this out recently when I stayed at my daughter's house. What's not to love? Its a little on the pricey side, as are most Kerastase products, but worth every cent. Love it!
Sarah A.
I Absolutely love this product. It Adds softness and volume to your hair. Quality products are so important in hair care
Tessa B.
Redwood City, CA
Great for colored, bleached, processed hair. Keeps it tamed and healthy. Smells amazing.
I have used this once and was happy with it. This brand is very good but expensive.
Maddy W.
Newick, Lewes
I love this product, it always feels like such good quality and it makes my hair feel clean but nourished. Good value for price, and the packaging is sleek and classy!
Victoria T.
I love this shampoo! You only need a little bit and it massively improved the quality of my hair after a few washes. Feels really clean and actually has some volume!
I I.
Very good, gives me the volume that I need, hydation, brightness and density.It's ideal for my rare hair.