Resistance Bain Volumactive Shampoo ( Fine & Vulnerable Hair ) - Kerastase - Resistance - 1000ml/34oz

BY KÉRASTASE

Tavi K.
Albany, CA
This smells pretty nice but I’m not crazy about it. I don’t think it actually gives my hair any volume and it is a pretty small bottle considering how expensive it is. Wouldn’t buy it again or recommend it.
shera z.
sunny isles
Since I have thin and color treated hair I’m usually recommended to buy this one. I’m happy with it as I am with all of their shampoos. Leaves my hair feeling very clean with just a little amount and the texture of my hair is great after using this. Love their products
Cindy V.
Blanco, TX
I tried this out recently when I stayed at my daughter's house. What's not to love? Its a little on the pricey side, as are most Kerastase products, but worth every cent. Love it!
Teressa W.
Sherman Oaks
Good product. Kind of in the expensive side. A little can go a long way. I prefer their cristaliste formula for my hair.
Sarah A.
I Absolutely love this product. It Adds softness and volume to your hair. Quality products are so important in hair care
Tessa B.
Redwood City, CA
Great for colored, bleached, processed hair. Keeps it tamed and healthy. Smells amazing.
Colleen M.
Simi Valley
I have used this once and was happy with it. This brand is very good but expensive.
Nathalie V.
Best product for fine,damaged hair.Have only been using it for about a month and can already feel and see a difference.
Pricey, but it lasts long so well worth the money.Smells absolutely delicious.Very foamy once applied and can,hand on heart, recommend to anyone looking for a good shampoo for fine,damaged hair.
Maddy W.
Newick , Lewes
I love this product, it always feels like such good quality and it makes my hair feel clean but nourished. Good value for price, and the packaging is sleek and classy!
Victoria T.
I love this shampoo! You only need a little bit and it massively improved the quality of my hair after a few washes. Feels really clean and actually has some volume!