Resistance Bain Volumactive Shampoo ( Fine & Vulnerable Hair ) - Kerastase - Resistance - 1000ml/34oz

BY K√ČRASTASE

Cindy V.
Blanco, TX
I tried this out recently when I stayed at my daughter's house. What's not to love? Its a little on the pricey side, as are most Kerastase products, but worth every cent. Love it!
Ivonne A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing shampoo!!!!!!!! Totally changed my hair!!! It's simply amazing !!!!!!!
Sarah A.
I Absolutely love this product. It Adds softness and volume to your hair. Quality products are so important in hair care
I have used this once and was happy with it. This brand is very good but expensive.
Victoria T.
I love this shampoo! You only need a little bit and it massively improved the quality of my hair after a few washes. Feels really clean and actually has some volume!