Resistance Bain Volumactive Shampoo ( Fine & Vulnerable Hair ) - Kerastase - Resistance - 1000ml/34oz

BY KÉRASTASE

Cindy V.
Blanco, TX
I tried this out recently when I stayed at my daughter's house. What's not to love? Its a little on the pricey side, as are most Kerastase products, but worth every cent. Love it!
Sarah A.
I Absolutely love this product. It Adds softness and volume to your hair. Quality products are so important in hair care
I have used this once and was happy with it. This brand is very good but expensive.
Maddy W.
Newick, Lewes
I love this product, it always feels like such good quality and it makes my hair feel clean but nourished. Good value for price, and the packaging is sleek and classy!
Victoria T.
I love this shampoo! You only need a little bit and it massively improved the quality of my hair after a few washes. Feels really clean and actually has some volume!