Resinol Topical Analgesic/Skin Protectant Medicated Ointment 1.25oz uploaded by Jenna D.

BY RESINOL

Helps Prevent And Temporarily Protects Chafed, Chapped, Or Cracked Skin. Temporarily Relieves Pain And Itching Associated With: &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Minor Burns &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Sunburn &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Minor Cuts &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Scrapes &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Insect Bites &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Minor Skin Irritations Dries The Oozing And Weeping Of: &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Poison Ivy &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Poison Oak &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Poison Sumac see more...

Jenna D.
Olive Branch, MS
Five Stars! What a life saver this product has become! We were originally prescribed resinol for our daughters diaper rash. Her skin was not responding to anything else , no matter what we tried. We used resinol 2 times and the awful rash was completely gone! It is now our go to cream for rashes. We have also found this useful for my psoriasis and my husbands eczema. It’s a miracle in a little jar. Highly recommend anybody suffering from any minor skin irritations to try this otc product!
Briana S.
I swear by this and recommend it to everyone that I’m friends with that is having a baby. It is amazing for diaper rash. It is also great on burns, cuts, sores, etc. a little bit goes a long way and it lasts for what seems like forever. My daughters know it helps a lot of stuff to where they ask for “the pink stuff”’ when they get a boo-boo. :)
MK R.
Personally, I think this works better then Destin creams. I put some on my baby’s diaper rash and the next day, I could tell such a difference! Before I was using Destin and it took longer to see results. I have not switched back to Destin or any other creams because this has worked amazing!