Resident Evil (Deluxe Edition) (Widescreen) (DVD)

by Columbia Tri Star

The Umbrella Corporation's Vault, a secret facility located deep below Raccoon City, is sabotaged and a deadly virus is stolen. In the mansion that conceals another entrance to the Vault, Alice (Milla Jovovich) lies on the shower floor, naked except for the shower curtain. She can't remember anything but, as she dresses, she recalls memory fragments. Then, masked intruders burst through the windows. They tell Alice she is a Corporation agent living undercover in the mansion. She goes with them into the Vault to discover who sabotaged it. As they penetrate the Vault, trying to get to the Red Queen, the computer system at the heart of the facility, Alice and her confederates face many horrors-dead bodies suspended in water, blood-red flayed dogs, flesh-eating zombies, and "the Licker," a dynamically mutating monster. Basing RESIDENT EVIL on the popular video game, writer-director Paul W.S. Anderson delivers a tense, exciting science-fiction/horror film. Anderson and director of photography David Johnson shot the movie in rich silver-and-black, so that its few bursts of color are striking-like the image of the blonde Milla Jovovich in a very short crimson dress, with a trailing veil, and black boots dragging a silver axe behind her.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Resident Evil (Deluxe Edition) (Widescreen) (DVD)!
How would you rate this product?
Willowick, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie and the whole series! They are very exciting and they keep you wondering what will happen next! I love zombie movies, so and entire series of movies all about zombies is exactly what I want! I would recommend this movie to anyone!
Jiménez Chihuahua
I love this movie, actually all resident evil movies and games the movie keep you in the world of what Alice is living at the moment you're always trying to imagine what is next.
My ultimate must watch movie whenever I have nothing to do or just wanted to chill. The scene where Alice sees one of herself always gets me!!
El Hajeb
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This product is very good wonderful and beautiful i love it i always use it in my home it is my favourite is better than other