BY NONE

A zombie attack brings chaos to Harvardville Airport. Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield who fought the sinister Umbrella Corporation during the Raccoon City tragedy 7 years ago, are back. In high-octane Resident Evil style, they're ready to battle a rogue warrior who is seeking revenge after his family was killed in Raccoon City. The deadly G-Virus is unleashed and a new mutated monster goes on the rampage. Will Claire and Leon be able to terminate the virus before history repeats itself. Featurettes. Interactive Picture-in-Picture; Pop-Up Trivia Track; "The Generation of 'Degeneration'"; Character Profiles; Voice Bloopers; Faux Leon Interview. see more...

Caseyville, IL
This is a perfectly pigmented lipstick for special occasions and is very sexy. Your love will be very impressed and can easily be lined and filled for more plump looking lips. the matte finish is incredible.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Montebello, CA
Great product and it last long whenever you use it . I really recommend this product, my sister and i always use this lipstick when we go out.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Estee Lauder has great lipsticks!! The colors are so great and they make my lips look fuller. They are a little expensive but the color does last a long time.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Scranton, PA
I love their lipsticks. They have very nice colors and it goes on smooth. Little expensive though but worth it!
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Ballston Spa, NY
I had this applied to me by a friend of mine who works at the Estee lauder counter. It did stay for EVER. I loved it. I forgot the color she used but it was beautiful (not exactly a color i would have used for myself though) it wasn't drying like ablot of long lasting lipsticks, and i usually get off put by a lot of lipstick smells, i don't remember what this smelled like, but i do remember i wasn't bothered by it.. now that I'm talking about uit i just might have to go pick one up!
Rahma R.
Rahma R.
Bergen, Bergen
Such a beautiful shade,, i love it,stays long .Bold colour highly recommend it , great product!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love estee lauder lipsticks and this shade specifically is one of my go to lip shades.
Caseyville, IL