BY RESIDENT EVIL 6

• Anybody else love to play this split screen? 1 Answers
  • Which is your favorite Resident Evil storyline?3 Answers
  • Anyone else love this game ?4 Answers
Resident Evil 6
  • "This game turned out to be less like its survival horror roots, and more action-oriented which frankly killed the feel of it." in 11 reviews
  • "About the only thing that I like this game for, is the mercenaries mode, which shows off the graphics and game play gloriously." in 11 reviews
  • "Although the game feels like another RE4 revamp, the multiplayer is very good, since the teamplay for the campaigns is what makes the experience worthwhile, as well as removing the ammo and weapon sharing issues from the previous game, as well as the adding of skills to make each player different for each situation." in 7 reviews
  • "The versus modes you do have to purchase, although right now they are sold in a pack so they're a lot cheaper than when it first came out." in 5 reviews
  • "It was cool that you were able to play as different characters with different story lines but I hate how they made it into a sci fi game" in 5 reviews
Karina G.
Karina G.
Sacramento , CA
Great game! Overall the story was not what I expected I feel like it could've game more potential. Button mechanics was really not that great and not as much horrifying as the previous resident evil games. It also lacked that survival horrifying genre. Still a great game though!
Desirae H.
Desirae H.
Victorville, CA
I so obsessed with the moves so I bought this game. I guess not thinking about it I bough the game thinking I could be Alice but you don't get to do that. You play just about everyone but Alice. The game is fun though and you go through lots of different levels.
maria L.
maria L.
Richmond, VA
Awesome videogame!! Im absolutely obsessed with resident evil. I love the challenges and the look of every monster! The quality is awesome too! 💕👌👌💎👌👌👌💎💎💕 will definitely recommend to anyone! Me and my husband have played the entire game twice!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
RE6 is not my favorite out of the series but it is still fun. It has a different vibe from the previous games. I wish they would of brought back the zombies.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
Good game play the story mode in between game play is good and the three story lines that tie in together are amazing
Devyn S.
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This is my favorite resident evil out of the entire series. I love to play split-screen.
Marykate  L.
Marykate L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
One of my favorite movies of all time. If your into zombie movies this is a must see! Suggest anyone who's of age to watch this but not kids ! This movie will haunt them into thinking that could really happen. I love this trilogy and milla jovavich is the best actor I've ever seen. ( not sure how to spell her name sorry but she's the main actress in all the movies)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Westampton
My fiancé and I played through Leon and Helena's chapter and immediately stopped. We were super bored by it and didn't really find it enjoyable. After months of putting it off, we finally trudged through the last hours of that chapter and moved on. What saved this game for us what Chris and Piers. We plowed through that every night after work and loved every minute of it.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Goodwater, AL
Definitely love this also the 5th re. It was very fun and challenging. this game me and my best friend started playing co op. and it has amazing graphics very difficult at some points but all in all amazing if you can figure out the orders and get them done.
Kerstie T.
Kerstie T.
I'm a huge resident evil fan, but this was awful. It's great if you like button mashing games, but it's not my thing.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
What was the best Resident Evil?
Misty A.
Misty A.
Favorite Campaign?
Thuy L.
Thuy L.
Atlanta, GA
I never played any of the resident evil games, how is it?
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Is this a multi-player game?
Candice G.
Candice G.
St. Catharines , ON
Anyone else love this game ?