BY NONE

• What is your opinion of this? is it worth the money?12 Answers
  • Are the resident evil games fun to play and open world?? ...6 Answers
Melissa B.
Gamer Expert Level 3
One of my favorite games! Resident Evil been amazing. I'm waiting for the newest one to come out so i can add it to the collection. They are the best games to play.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This game is very fun I do recommend it for younger and older guys it's very mysterious and the money for the next one to come out so I can play and add to the collection
Ashley C.
Gamer Expert Level 4
This isn't a set of movies, so stick to the item itself, this is a set of THREE GAMECUBE GAMES. It is a special collectors edition that includes Resident Evil, Resident Evil 0 & Resident Evil 4. At the time this came out, it was a tremendous value, to get three games like this. Now that this bundle is a few years old, it is currently selling for $249 on Amazon, but other third party sellers are offering it as low as $72. That's far too steep, especially when (if they have it) GameStop sells it for about $40. Point is, don't get duped. And since GameCube games are Wii compatible, if you no longer have a Cube, but still have a Wii, you're in luck. I was gifted this set over five years ago, when I first got a GameCube, and I didn't realize how highly coveted it would become.

AGAIN, THESE ARE NOT MOVIES. THESE ARE GAMECUBE GAMES.
Adrian L.
Colton, CA
All three games are great but the one that stands above the others is resident evil 4. By far the best resident evil game ever made. Even better than resident evil 5 and 6. Resident evil and resident evil aren't bad but what makes resident evil 4 better is the third person shooter view as opposed to the limited view and movement of the previous games. The story of the three is reason enough to play the games.
Michael H.
York, PA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I've been a huge resident evil fan since I was a kid. It is classic survival horror at its best which is something that a lot of new games are missing. It's a wonderful gift if you want to get someone into the series especially starting them out in the beginning. It's also a great steal for the price and will give you hours and hour and hours of fun scared moments to share. I definitely recommend this!
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
I can not give a single made word about this series i have played this game since 1998 when it first came out and have not stopped since. Inwas literally 7 years old and have turned out great. It is a horror game for all ages. I have the umbrella tattoo on my arm to show my strength as a person and to show my devotion to the game. You cant find a better series with a history and character development like this one. It will be around for a long time and it will not give up the fight against the evil umbrella corporation.
Leticia P.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love the GameCube when I first came out some of the best graphic games that I ever played came out of that little box, in fact some of the games that we play today I'm models of games that were originally made for the GameCube and it's just outstanding
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
I love this game! This game is awesome to play at night because the zombie and other characters will make you jump. The other events they make you do is fun and makes you think. I enjoy playing this game and watching it too. I highly recommend it.
Amber K.
Want a game with a kick? This game will make you jump, yell out and creep around every corner. Very exciting game play, great graphics and price was worth it considering how often you'll play. If you liked the movies, you'll like the game
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love this collection! All of the collection is currently on PS network for you to stream or purchase so I highly recommend doing that! It's good to hold you over until the new RE 7 comes out in January!!
V E.
Is this good?
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
What is your opinion of this? is it worth the money?
Benjy W.
toronto
If you into this game and want to collect it. it would be worth it.
Rissa B.
Is it a long story line because I don't want to waste money if it isn't .
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Are the resident evil games fun to play and open world?? I'm wondering because I like games like this I've played bioshock and borderlands call of duty and stuff like that but I haven't started this game because I've been so unsure of it?