Residence Inn

by Residence Inn

Where can you get really cheap deals?
Reviews ?
Reviews ?
Start your review of Residence Inn!
How would you rate this product?
Kavya V.
Peoria, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Residence Inn uploaded by Kavya V.
Residence Inn uploaded by Kavya V.
These are like second home for us. Love their villas. Marriott never fails to maintain their standards. Part of every vacation. Pros: Free wifi, Free Breakfast. Will always recommend them.Always breathtaking views from rooms.
Joanna F.
Always enjoyed Residence Inn. Rooms are clean and safe. Customer service is good. Free breakfast is above average and they have great wi-fi in general.
Paige H.
Winfield, WV
We love staying at Residence Inn because we get rooms with kitchens and plenty of space.
Daniella A.
Acworth, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Residence Inn uploaded by Daniella A.
My stay at the Residence Inn in San Carlos, CA was amazing. It felt like I never left home. My room was extremely clean, the staff is very friendly and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. Me and my husband are glad we chose this hotel as our stay during our visit to San Francisco.
Rica K.
Elkridge, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Residence Inn uploaded by Rica K.
Luxuriosity is at it's finest! Booking isn't that difficult,service is great. The staffs are helpful, the surroundings are clean,the ambiance is cool and pleasant. Internet is working well which is pretty good. Costumer service is excellent!
KC T.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Residence Inn uploaded by KC T.
I truly enjoyed my stay at the Residence Inn Downtown Long Beach!! Nestled in heart of downtown Long Beach, this beautiful, oceanfront property was a extremely pleasant surprise that exceeded my expectations! The staff was super friendly and very accommodating! They even gave me a special VIP gift bag filled with my favorite cookies (Milanos) amongst other goodies plus I got to "spin the wheel" and scored an extra 3,000 Bonvoy points!! As a professional travel advisor, I saved $150 a night on my stay...can we say #WINNING. I presented my travel agent ID upon checkin and received a complimentary upgrade to this beauty king studio suite with mesmerizing views of the city, Queen Mary, and new, Carnival Long Beach Cruise Terminal. I woke up early just to catch the sunset! #priceless This hotel is one of the many stops for the free redline bus that transfers passengers to various downtown hotspots...so I didn't even need a car! This will definitely be one of my go-to properties whenever I'm in Long Beach (which is often). #vacay #californialove
Vivianna L.
Redwood City, CA
I give it one star because of the comfy pilliows and bed but everything else as for there hotel manger Matthew and staff in San Mateo IS HORRIBLE , I went in on Friday to check in at 3 and didn’t get into room until almost 4 because he gave me so many problems and everytime he gave me a problem I always found a solution and he got so mad that after all he did I did everything right and correct to be able to stay there but NEVER AGAIN going to that hotel
Kylie Y.
Seattle, WA
I travel quite a bit and Resident Inns are always a great choice. Large rooms with a kitchenette are great for long stays. I love the desk so I can do work. Staff is always friendly. Beds are comfy. And breakfast is tasty.
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was so pleasantly surprised when I stayed here!!! I thought I was in a house!!! It was literally upstairs downstairs! It had nice tvs and the beds were on point!!! I would gladly stay again!
Lee E.
This is one of my favorite hotels to stay in. It is clean and it's nice that they have access to the pool and that there is free breakfast which is a big plus when you are on vacation!