BY RESIDENCE INN

Sara D.
Riverside, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Absolutely beautiful! And big! I had the opportunity to take a small tour of the hotel and one of the smaller rooms had a king size bed, a pullout couch, closet, bathroom, kitchen, a full sized refrigerator, a desk, and a dining table! I was very impressed with the style. I felt like I was at home!
Diana P.
Purchased at: Online
This was a great hotel. I stayed in a suite and it was great. It was spacious and clean. The people in the front desk were nice and helpful. The cafe was clean and the free breakfast was good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Allie H.
Cincinnati, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
One of our favorite hotels. Residence Inn Cincinnati hosted our rooftop wedding when Hurricane Matthew hit Hilton Head and forced us to relocate our wedding. Amazing hotel and staff!!
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
There used to be one close to home near the Pittsburgh Airport but it recently shut down. They had a free reception every night, and a luxurious free breakfast for guests, a pool, and a beautiful lobby. I felt like I was walking into my own personal apartment and have never had a bad stay from this company. It is definitely one of my favorite hotel chains. We used to go there just for fun for a night or two. It was lovely, and I would stay again and again. 10 out of 10.
Kimberlee P.
Watertown , TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We travel frequently as a family for hubby's job (he travels, the family is fortunate enough to tag along on travel within the us) the residence inn is our top choice for any stay over 3 days (other than resort hotels) we travel as a family including the family pets (dog and cat) plus my preschool aged son. We typically will get a one bedroom suite and basically it is a one bedroom apartment. I love that I have a full kitchen which cuts back on the junk my son eats, plus it's much more affordable than eating out every meal for a week,or two. Everything you need is there from pots and pans to a pitcher to put iced tea in.

I like that the breakfast offering vary day to day so you don't get"burned out" on the same thing plus for a free hotel breakfast it is really pretty good, my son loves the fact we can make his waffles ourself. The weekday social,hour with drinks and dinner/snacks (usually only monday- Thursday) varies greatly from one location to the next which is a bit of a let down, (we don't drink so for us free drinks are not a big draw so we judge on food quality and variety) some locations are really really good for evening social, some not so much...my understanding is corporate gives them a theme for each day (like BBQ , managers reception, pasta,or comfort food) and they can do what they want with that theme I would like to see more consistency.

Having a full living room with sofa sleeper, recliner fireplace and coffee table helps keep things familiar and consistent not only for my son but also the furry kids that go most places with us. It is great that there is a work desk set off by its self as a work area as well as enough power outlets at dinning table to use as a work area as well (as a writer I can work anywhere, but prefer to set up and not move my stuff when hubby needs to work, so I use desk area and he uses dinning are or bed since most of his work is done outside of the hotel and I write as time allows or the mood strikes)

Overall , any family trip or vacation over 3 days this would be my suggestion in almost every situation especially with younger kids and pets.
Debra P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Residence Inn is one of our go-to options when we're doing trip with the extended family, travels that include grandparents and young children. This Marriott chain does a fairly good job of offering a space that can feels a bit like a home. It's possible to cook a meal in your room - even a limited holiday meal! The separation between eating, sleeping and living quarters are welcomed, particularly sharing with guests of different ages and interests. In my experiences, Residence Inn hotels have been clean, quiet and well-appointed, even if some locations can feel a bit dated (such as the first-generation townhouse styles). Most of my encounters with staff have been efficient and friendly, and housekeeping has responded to any requests. I appreciate amenities such as breakfast and evening receptions, which make extended family gatherings easier. Pools and fitness centers have always been available at the locations I've stayed at, but I wouldn't say they're the big draws. Instead, it's the home-away-from-home vibe that characterizes the extended stay hotel. And, of course, price is a factor. Rates are very reasonable, especially when shared, and you can often score a good deal. I'll stay at a Residence Inn again, I'm sure, as my extended family likes to travel together. It's a solid moderate choice. (Although as always, my standard caveat: consumers should do their research when looking at options for particular locations. In this review, I recommend the Residence Inns properties in general.)
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
My favorite ever since i was a child, they make you feel welcomed, a real home away from home! Super clean! And every evening about 6 they offer a loung in the lobby/cafeteria with board games, snacks, sodas and beers for the adults. Clean safe pool and some rooms include a kitchen just in case your stay will be a little longer its very convenient for those nights you dont want to leave the room. Family friendly. The best service!
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
I've never been disappointed while staying at this hotel. The staff has always been so nice and there to help when you need it. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are always very clean. I would recommend anyone stay here if you get the chance. Overall service is great.
Kristin J.
Charleston, SC
I personally do not care for the residence inn hotels. I have stayed a few times when other Marriott options are not available and I don't like them. I prefer not to stay in an open doorway or exterior room ( door directly outside). As a female traveler, I prefer the physical hotel security. Also, I don't love how the buildings are typically disconnected. But, I can see how this is helpful for an extended stay situation.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
If are are having a long term stay somewhere this is the hotel for you! I love that all of there rooms are mini suites. You can feel right at home. I also love that the do breakfast daily and a evening meal/snake during the week! Again highly recommend
stephanie g.
london, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
IS THIS SERVICE ANY GOOD IN THE ACTUALLY HOTEL THAT YOU STAY AT?
Taylor P.
Painesville, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How expensive are the rates?
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there a residence inn in Arkansas?
Brandi R.
Where is your favorite Residence Inn? I've stayed at the one in Ft. Lauderdale, and it was so nice. are they all of equal quality?
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where can you get really cheap deals?