BeautyFaceFace MakeupHaleys Beauty
RE:SET Liquid Matte Foundation

RE:SET Liquid Matte Foundation

by Haleys Beauty

This complexion-perfecting liquid foundation offers seamless coverage, comfortable long wear and a striking matte finish. Formulated with a double-dose of pigments, RE:SET Liquid Matte delivers instant coverage to help hide all skin imperfections. Plus, an exclusive antioxidant blend helps to nourish, soothe and protect skin from environmental aggressors. Product Size: 1 fl. oz. . SKIN TYPES:. For all skin types. WHAT IT DOES:. Long-lasting liquid foundation with modern matte finish. Medium to full coverage with shine control. Formulated without fragrance, parabens, sulfates and phthalates. Includes vitamin E. Cruelty free and vegan. Made in the USA of imported and domestic parts. HOW TO USE:. For best results, apply with a sponge. Build to full coverage by layering as needed. Use with RE:FINE Prime Foundation Primer, RE:TOUCH Perfecting Powder and RE:VIVE Concealer Cream. Web ID: 7670174.

Product Size: 1 fl. oz.

Web ID: 7670174

For all skin types; Long-lasting liquid foundation with modern matte finish; Medium to full coverage with shine control; Formulated without fragrance, parabens, sulfates and phthalates; Includes vitamin E; Cruelty free and vegan; Made in the USA of imported and domestic parts; For best results, apply with a sponge; Build to full coverage by layering as needed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RE:SET Liquid Matte Foundation!
Kamryn C.
Peoria, AZ
This is my 2nd favorite foundation, which is only topped by the Haley’s luminous foundation. I have oily/combo skin and it works well for me on its own, but I love mixing it together with the luminous foundation to give a slightly more natural finish. It has a pretty long wear time as well. My only complaint is that the shade range is not very inclusive.
Krystle T.
Bayville, NJ
I love this foundation. Gives me a smooth finish. I love all their products. Not too heavy. I can’t wait to try the luminous one. Everything is perfect. I wish more shades would be available but that’s about it.

Looking for your answer?