Reserveage Organics Keratin Hair Booster Reserveage 120 Caps

by ReserveAge Organics

Keratin Hair Booster by Reserveage 120 Capsule Keratin Hair Booster 120 Capsule Product For most women hair is an expression of style and personality. But coloring heat styling and everyday shedding can take a toll on hairs appearance. Keratin Hair BoosterTM supports strength and shine by nourishing the body with keratin protein building blocks of beautiful healthy hair and nourishing vitamins and minerals. This unique formula helps enhance healthy hair and nails and supports the hair growth cycle while helping to reduce shedding. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules daily with food - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Supplement Facts Serving Size 2 Vegetarian Capsules Servings Per Container 60 Amount Per Serving Daily Value Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) 18 mg 90 Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 2 mg 100 Biotin 3000 mcg 1000 Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 14 mg 140 Zinc (as zinc oxide) 15 mg 100 Copper (as copper sulfate) 1.7 mg 85 Cynatine HNS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reserveage Organics Keratin Hair Booster Reserveage 120 Caps!
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
1,209 reviews
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Pricey but certainly effective. I have been using this product for close to one year, now, and I have to admit that my hair is thicker, much stronger & shinier. My hair has always grown pretty quickly but I haven't noticed it growing any quicker than usual.

Looking for your answer?