BY RESERVEAGE ORGANICS

This Is No Ordinary Whey ProteinGrass-Fed Whey represents the next generation in natural protein supplementation. Protein is an essential nutrient, and we should demand that whey protein be of the highest quality and grass-fed derived. Our protein is sourced with traceability from farmers who pasture-feed their cattle naturally without the unnecessary use of synthetic hormones such as rBST and rBGH. Tastes Great & Mixes InstantlyOur Grass-Fed Whey delivers award winning taste and mixability. our exclusive formula delivers creamy, rich, delicious texture you'll love and mixes instantly with any beverage of choice. Superior SourceWhey is considered the highest quality source of protein and has the highest Biological Value (BV) rating of any protein on the market today. Our whey is sourced from pasture-fed cows in New Zealand, Australia, Tasmania and small U.S. family farms. Grass-Fed Whey is minimally processed and low in sodium. Plus, our microfiltered, undenatured, low-heat manufacturing process protects the beneficial co-factors and nutrients in whey. Our NO ListNO Added Hormones such as rBST & rBGHNO High-Fructose Corn SyrupNO Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors or ColorsNO Added SugarNO GMO Ingredients or FillersNO Non-Dairy CreamerNo Soy or Gluten see more...

• Have you used this ...what does it help..does it taste good...2 Answers
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
The Best Whey Protein, Grass Fed, Hormone-Free, the Protein Powder is pretty good tasting I must say. I got the unflavored kind because I can do more with it. I can flavor it how ever I wish. I tend to not be gig on sweet flavored stuff. I rather have a broth or soup, or mix it in a pancake batter. The unflavored is very versatile, I can mix it in my iced coffee, or milkshake, smoothie or more. The consistence is not to bad. And as it is still unflavored you can still have that vitamin chalky sort of taste as every protein drink seems to have.

I am impressed by this brand because it is not full of hormones and additives found it the milk of cows from other brands. The milk is collected from happy pasture-fed cows that graze year round. It is hormone-free (rBGH and rBST free), antibiotic-free, pesticide-free, chemical-free, gluten free, soy-free and grain-free. Plus, it contains non-GMO protein. This protein powder is made from whey considerate. This is gluten free.good range. I think this is offered at a very good deal. You get a lot of protein for in one scoop. It is made of a high quality protein with out all the chemicals and additives, preservatives. I am impressed with this product. I like it a lot
I am undergoing a 6 month medical diet and I need to have protein as a part of it. This is very helpful in that. I have been seeing a dietitian who is monitoring my protein intake an It has been challenging to meet my daily protein needs with diet alone. I need a good protein supplement. There are millions of them on the market. I have literally been searching the web for ever looking at different brand. Ones the doctors recommend, and other. varying in many different prices. comparing all of the different qualities. non of which yet I have seen advertised that they are hormone and chemical free as this one, and come from grass fed cow, non of even they highest medical grade proteins brands care enough about the quality of where the actual protein source comes from. they just care how they market and sale it. I think this is a great new approach to caring for the animals and the people who need to use it.
Colleen P.
gambrills, MD
I got this protein power to add to my smoothies in the morning. I feel so good after I drink them and I am not hungry for a long time. I try to have a banana, kale, strawberry protein smoothie everyday but it's more like 3 times a week. Love this product!!
Liz S.
Sarasota, FL
Have you used this ...what does it help..does it taste good...