Reserve - Skin

by CLEAN

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Fresh Musk, Copaiba Oil, Salted PralineFragrance Description: This is the signature scent you've been looking for. Creamy Madagascar vanilla offers a soft and subtle sweetness to the cozy, "close-to-the-skin" musk, creating the perfect everyday perfume. Wear this scent alone or layer with other CLEAN RESERVE perfumes to add warmth with a kiss of sweetness.About the Bottle: CLEAN RESERVE cares about the health of the planet. Working with vendors who use green manufacturing processes and minimizing the amount of waste produced by the packaging is of paramount importance. The cap is made of sustainable wood from Spain. The corn-derived cellophane is biodegradable and compostable.About the Fragrance: Crafted with the people and planet in mind. Always cruelty-free, vegan, gluten-free and phthalate-free. Skin is crafted with sustainable vanilla from Madagascar to support programs for reforestation, drinking water wells and medical facilities for the farming communities.Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

[product:clean-reserve-skin-eau-de-parfum] ? What's the difference between the Reserve and the Classic version?
[product:clean-reserve-skin-eau-de-parfum] How is the staying power? How many times do you have to reapply this fragrance? On skin/on clothes?
Is it long lasting?
Start your review of Reserve - Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal L.
Woonsocket, RI
Reserve - Skin uploaded by Crystal L.
I just purchased this scent and it has to be the perfect scent for fall with it's floral yet slightly musky scent and almost could resemble heavenly by Victorias Secret. The bottle us beautiful with it's wooden top and it just lingers all day while keeping in mind that any scents from this brand can be layered to make an even more beautiful or complex scent. This brand is a Great alternative to others out there that have ingredients which are not so good for our skin and highly recommend all their scents which also gives different price ranges and sample packs to try out before you buy.
Mariah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Reserve - Skin uploaded by Mariah K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this in one of Sephora’s deluxe perfume sampler sets & I liked this! Reminds me of dryer sheets but in a perfume. Not too overwhelming either. I’m very hesitant with any scent that smells like a cleaning product/or with linen-smelling undertones, but this nails it. Might keep a rollerball of it in my gym bag. Such a light & fresh scent. Reserve - Skin
Vikki R.
Head dr Fredericktown
Reserve - Skin uploaded by Vikki R.
My absolute favorite go to scent. I takes me straight to the beach every time I wear it! I like that it doesn't smell overly sweet or cloying.
Missy H.
Silver Grove, KY
Reserve - Skin uploaded by Missy H.
Wow! This is such an amazing smelling fragrance, the packaging is gorgeous. I mean it seriously just looks like it would smell good. It is a bit pricey and I wish the scent would last just a little bit longer. That’s a really big deal to me. If I’m going to spend that much money on a fragrance I really think the scent should last. I could buy some Bath & Body spray if I wanted to have to spritz myself every half hour.
Kavina S.
Pierrefonds , QC
Reserve - Skin uploaded by Kavina S.
If you’re looking for a scent that smells like you just washed your hair, came out of the shower smelling like all your girly, clean, fruity products, this is it! I love it and it lasts a while! 1 spray does the trick!
Crystal W.
Richmond Hill, ON
Reserve - Skin uploaded by Crystal W.
This is my signature sent. It's very soft, delicate, feminine and dainty. It has a light musk undertone and a lot of floral to it. Lasting power isn't the greatest but it isn't over powering. A must have for anyone working in a fragrance free environment.
Tynnae O.
N Chesterfld, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok so i loveeeee this scent. I have it in the classic I Also have it in a cheapie from Tj maxx called pearl by element edition. This is my signature scent. They all smell the same but different so will my signature scent DNA stays the same i can switch it up so that i don’t get bored with it or nose blind. Reserve is definitely the top tier of the 3.
Dayna J.
Greenwood, MO
Reserve - Skin uploaded by Dayna J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this perfume, I work in a medical environment where it can be a bit much for those around me to wear my usual scents. This is a nice clean, vanilla scent!! I love this scent and especially the fact that it is a clean scent.
Jozie H.
West Columbia, SC
Reserve - Skin uploaded by Jozie H.
If you’ve ever walked by a dryer vent while someone was running their laundry and thought omg I love that smell I wish I could bottle it and keep it, than this is the scent for you! That’s exactly what it smells like, warm running laundry. It’s beautiful and just as the name says, clean. I love how simple the bottles from this company are. Will absolutely buy this again.
Priscilla C.
Laredo, TX
Reserve - Skin uploaded by Priscilla C.
Perfect blend 😍. It’s soft and subtle but strong at the same time, long lasting fragrance. This is my second bottle. I receive compliments every time I wear it. Perfect for any occasion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kemberlye F.
il y a 4 mois
Reserve - Skin ? What's the difference between the Reserve and the Classic version?
Crystal L. il y a 2 mois
The classic is more like a floraly musk whereas the reserve is more like a Gourmandy leather
Courtney Mone't R.
Taylor, MI
il y a 5 mois
Reserve - Skin How is the staying power? How many times do you have to reapply this fragrance? On skin/on clothes?
Vikki R. il y a 4 mois
It's actually fairly long lasting. It stays on clothes longer of course but even after I've gone nose blind people comment on it. I keep a mini spray of it in my bag and usually respray once a little later in the day.