BeveragesAlcohol & MixersDon Julio
Reserva de Reposado 1750L GLS US

Reserva de Don Julio Reposado 1.750L GLS US

by Don Julio

Don Julio Reposado Tequila is the very essence of the perfect barrel-aged tequila. With a mellow, elegant flavor and inviting aroma, the hints of dark chocolate and cinnamon lead into a rich, smooth finish. Aged for 8 months in American white-oak barrels, our amber-colored tequila is made with 100% Blue Weber Agave and is perfect for any celebration. Simply mix with grapefruit juice, fresh lime juice and agave nectar and pour over ice for a refreshing tasting Don Julio Paloma. Includes one 80 proof 750 mL bottle of Reposado Tequila. Don Julio tequila is produced in the Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico, one of the country�s most fertile agave-growing regions. The microclimate and mineral-rich clay soil allow the blue agave plant to flourish. Each bottle of Don Julio tequila is produced here and features our NOM number � our seal of authenticity � signifying where the tequila was made. Unlike many other distilleries, La Primavera only produces our ultra-premium tequila that is crafted with t

Iss this good for shots?
Start your review of Reserva de Don Julio Reposado 1.750L GLS US!
Ana B.
Orlando , FL
Reserva de Don Julio Reposado 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Ana B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Reserva de Don Julio Reposado 1.750L GLS US the best tequila reposado; ideal for preparing drinks; very smooth and great flavor
Jessica K.
Roseland, NJ
Reserva de Don Julio Reposado 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Jessica K.
the foolishness is infinite… .🤣 I love this tequila, it is very strong and I start dancing even with the table at the party LOL
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
El mejor tequila se da en Jalisco Mexico si señor, bueno hablando de este tequila me gusta es suave, delicado y muy rico. Reserva de Don Julio Reposado 1.750L GLS US
Palmira M.
Hanover Park, IL
So Good with squirt soda and lemon . my family and i always have this at family events and it's the best doesn't get to you crazy
Angela K.
Spencer, WI
I just have to say, I’m not a tequila person. I did try this product and was very surprised how smooth this tequila was. Also, it sat very well with me. I learned that quality definitely makes a difference. It made me not so afraid of trying tequila. I would recommend this product to others.
Aurora T.
Personally like to drink this don Julio my my husband loves it a lot with ice and Coke or Squirt
Danielle S.
Lakewood, CA
I love tequila and don julio has been the only tequila that does not give me hang over. I can down a bottle in one night. Smooth clean taste. Plus the pretty bottle is a great wow factor when having friends over. This tequila is one for doing shots. You can mix it to make margaritas but this tequila Taste to good to mix.
Leah C.
Denver, CO
Reserva de Don Julio Reposado 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Leah C.
I love Don Julio tequilas. I like the silver but recently have been drinking the reposado. The flavor is smooth, so I enjoy drinking it simply on the rocks with some limes. It's also a crowd favorite amongst my friends when I bring Don Julio to the party for shots. I always stock up at duty free :)
Yuneisi R.
Super good tequila .great flavor and packaging .Love with margarita .is muy favorite brand
Cecilia G.
Fresno, CA
I like the reposado the best because it feels quite smooth when drinking. This has become my go to for tequila. I enjoy the taste and that it does not burn my throat like other tequilas. I would definitely recommend.