Reser's Fine Foods® Potato Salad 1 lb. Tub uploaded by Shay D.

BY RESER'S FINE FOODS

Tender diced potatoes- creamy mayonnaise dressing- ready to eat and enjoy any time see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sharon H.
Phoenix
I simply do not know how this product got a four star rating from others. I only eat potato salad about 4 times a year, and I do have my father-in-laws family recipe that I enjoy and share with others. But this Memorial Day weekend I went to Bashas Grocery Store here in Peoria, a suburb west of Phoenix, AZ and indulged my craving for a picnic food. What a mistake. HOW DO PEOPLE EAT THIS BLAND, GLOPPY, WAY OVER-DRESSING'ED cr.....ahhh, stuff?
It was just horrible. Here was the ratio of ingredients in the potato salad sold to me: Overly sweet Mayo - 10 parts. Potatoes - 1 part. Onion- 1/20th of a part. Celery - 0 parts. Possible mustard? - 1/30th of a part. Spices, or salt - 1/100th of a part.
This potato salad was so wrong on so many accounts that it is hard to zero in on specific points. But let me just say this: WAY too much mayo. Not enough Potato's and veggies. Not enough seasoning - if there was any in it at all - and lastly too, too sweet. Potato salad is not supposed to be sweet!
I boiled a couple more potato's, chopped a cup each of celery and onion and added a bunch more spices/herbs to my Reser's purchased potato salad. It was somewhat rehabilitated; but nowhere close to any homemade potato salad I have ever eaten; and I've tasted many kinds.
I strongly recommend that you avoid this product. You are paying a lot of money for chunky mayonnaise.
brianna m.
Escondido, CA
Can never go wrong with a classic potato salad, and this one is def an original flavor! the pre-packaged tub makes it easy to pack and take to any outdoor gathering.
Shay D.
Delicious! Taste homemade! We only buy this brand because it's always fresh. It's consistent in flavor and reasonably priced.
Robin W.
Kennewick, WA
I love there potato salad a lot i find the the single serve containers are great for just me when I'm on the go running a round town and need some thing good to eat or when i don't fill like sharing. the large container is great for family pick nicks and BBQs i love it a lot kind of wish i had some right now.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Resers fine potatoe salad has a great taste and is very yummy I use it occasionally for parties
ASHLEY M.
Foodie Expert
I usually buy this brand in the mustard because the mayo based isn't as good! These are yummy!
Laryssa E.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Coming from the South, my husband is very picky about his potato. When I don’t have a chance to make it from scratch, this is the only other potato salad he will eat. It tastes great and you can usually find it for a great price.
Gloria S.
Windsor
This is exactly how my grandma makes it and I'm glad I can enjoy it whenever I want without having to make a long trip to go see her. It's good and handy to have for picnics, a quick side, or something to take for lunch. I'm very satisfied with this product and highly recommend it!