Add a Photo
Rescue® Remedy  Natural Stress Relief Gum

Rescue® Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum

By Rescue(r) Remedy

#68 in Gum
Rescue Remedy® was developed by a doctor more than 75 years ago. RESCUE products help millions of women around the world stress less, stay calm and in control.* RESCUE provides gentle, non-habit forming relief from your everyday stresses like: • Planning a wedding • Juggling your hectic work-life schedule • Giving a presentation • Moving • Car trouble • Visiting the dentist • Taking an exam • Traveling RESCUE Remedy is available in several convenient formats to fit within your busy day. RESCUE Spray, Drops, Gum and Pastilles are easy to use, all-natural and safe for the entire family. Sold at: Whole Foods Markets, GNC and wherever you find natural products & health foods. Find out more at www.rescueremedy.com *These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
Rescue® Remedy  Natural Stress Relief Gum
Rescue® Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum
Photos (19)
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ

Great for stress relief and it does what it says it does in a natural and side effect-free way. My only complaint is that the flavor is so brief and it's gone within 30 seconds.
julianah f.
julianah f.

The flavour is good and tasty especially when you bite into the centre the flavour stays but it gardens after some time
Dani P.
Dani P.
Lakeport, CA

I loved this gum when I first popped it into my mouth. It's not often that you find something that is elderflower flavored, and I am actually quite partial to it. However less than 30 seconds in your mouth and the flavor is gone. I also don't feel de-stressed by it at all. If anything I'm just annoyed that it loses flavor so quickly that I promptly spit it out disappointed. So maybe I'm just not chewing it long enough to get the effect.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL

This gum has a nice mild sweet taste but the flavor does not last long at all & the gum gets hard rather quickly. As far as being stress free it doesn't have a very strong effect but it definitely helps!
Reanna R.
Reanna R.
Windsor

flavour doesn't last long but really helped my breath....... gum gets hard but id still by it again.......
Candi L.
Candi L.
Elkridge, MD

Ugh. ItIt doesn't keep the flavor long and honestly, there was no "stress relief" that I felt. I kind of felt more agitated after trying this. Disappointing
Latasha D.
Latasha D.

I am not sure about this product quite standing up to what it is made out to be. The flavor is gone in a heart beat and it overall does not seem as pleasant as regular gum. I am not sure I would call it a stress relief, but maybe someone else can have a different reaction to it. Not for me though...its just short lived gum.
Mason l.
Mason l.

The flavor is awful 100% not a stress reliever it added more to mine I would not really send this to anyone
ameh d.
ameh d.
Fresno , Ca

I enjoy this gum. Chewing gum helps relieve some of my anxiety. I get a dose of Rescue Remedy without smelling like alcohol (like when I take Rescue Remedy straight from the bottle). The flavor doesn't last long, kind do like Juicy Fruit gum, but it helps me with what I need it for.
Michelle W.

Does this gum work?
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Oct. 2, 2012, 5:34 p.m.
I have terrible generalized anxiety, and in my opinion, this gum was great! It helps just that little bit that you need to start cooling off.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Aurora, CO

Where can I find this?
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Oct. 11, 2012, 11:19 p.m.
whole foods and gnc!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Bridgeport, CT

Is it safe for children to chew?
Camille M.
Camille M.
Nov. 30, 2012, 5:41 p.m.
Bach products are all natural, so it uses things like flower extracts and it usually(or at least the sprays) have an alcohol base. like bourbon, but on a very MILD scale.. I would talk to a Dr to make sure there is no chance for an allergy to the extracts and that the alcohol(if it's used here)isn't going to adversely effect them.
Bronx, NY

does the gum actually relief your stress ????
arisbel t.
Dec. 16, 2015, 10:24 p.m.
True
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Do they come in different flavors?
Nur Afshaa M.
Nur Afshaa M.
Oct. 24, 2012, 11:29 p.m.
I think no, because I can't really find any other flavors in the stores. I can't only find this one..

Join Now