Add a Photo
Rescue® Remedy  Natural Stress Relief Gum

Rescue® Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum

By Rescue(r) Remedy

#68 in Gum
Rescue Remedy® was developed by a doctor more than 75 years ago. RESCUE products help millions of women around the world stress less, stay calm and in control.* RESCUE provides gentle, non-habit forming relief from your everyday stresses like: • Planning a wedding • Juggling your hectic work-life schedule • Giving a presentation • Moving • Car trouble • Visiting the dentist • Taking an exam • Traveling RESCUE Remedy is available in several convenient formats to fit within your busy day. RESCUE Spray, Drops, Gum and Pastilles are easy to use, all-natural and safe for the entire family. Sold at: Whole Foods Markets, GNC and wherever you find natural products & health foods. Find out more at www.rescueremedy.com *These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
Rescue® Remedy  Natural Stress Relief Gum
Rescue® Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum
Photos (19)
MISHA S.
MISHA S.

This is a great product and I stand by it! I would love to do a trial where I can do an honest review and showcase how much it has impacted me. It is a true testament to how good a product really is.
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ

Great for stress relief and it does what it says it does in a natural and side effect-free way. My only complaint is that the flavor is so brief and it's gone within 30 seconds.
Candi L.
Candi L.
Elkridge, MD

Ugh. ItIt doesn't keep the flavor long and honestly, there was no "stress relief" that I felt. I kind of felt more agitated after trying this. Disappointing
julianah f.
julianah f.

The flavor is good and tasty especially when you bite into the centre the flavor stays but it gardens after some time
Reanna R.
Reanna R.
Windsor

Flavor doesn't last long but really helped my breath....... gum gets hard but id still by it again.......
Dani P.
Dani P.
Lakeport, CA

I loved this gum when I first popped it into my mouth. It's not often that you find something that is elderflower flavored, and I am actually quite partial to it. However less than 30 seconds in your mouth and the flavor is gone. I also don't feel de-stressed by it at all. If anything I'm just annoyed that it loses flavor so quickly that I promptly spit it out disappointed. So maybe I'm just not chewing it long enough to get the effect.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL

This gum has a nice mild sweet taste but the flavor does not last long at all & the gum gets hard rather quickly. As far as being stress free it doesn't have a very strong effect but it definitely helps!
Kalyn P.
Kalyn P.

I actually really like this gum because it does alleviate stress very quickly. I have the orange and elderflower flavor, and I really like the way it smells and tastes, but the flavor only lasts for a minute before it's just another piece of chewing gum in my mouth. It's OK that it loses the flavor because this gum is for stress relief, not flavor enjoyment, but I do really, really LOVE the way it tastes, so I wish the flavor lasted a little longer.
I had my fiance try it as well because he finds his job to be very stressful, and he really liked it, but he also complained about the lasting power of the flavor.

When I first received the gum, I was reading the back and saw that it says "excessive consumption may induce mild laxative effects" which concerns me a little bit. I don't really want to chew a gum to calm myself down and end up in a bathroom all day, but I hope that's only if I eat the whole package or something. That disturbed me a little bit.
Winona S.
Winona S.
Newark, DE

This gum really did work for me it made a difference with chewing this gum under some stressful situations I have had to deal with,it seem to make me a lot calmer more a little relaxed...believe me when I say I have tested it out when I say I. Chewed the rescue gum more than once on different occasions and all when dealing with some stress at the time and each time I felt more calmer and relaxed,at first I had to tell myself let me make sure and chew the gum whenever I felt stressed a few more times and I did and it helped the same way every time...it. really does recue you when chewing it I would definently give this gum a try if those of u haven't.the only thing I had a problem with is the flavor goes away so quick I mean really quick and the gum itself is a little hard to chew after awhile it does what all the other bchewing gum does with the consistency.other than that it does what it says it suppose to do.
Patty M.
Patty M.
Glen Oaks, NY

Full disclosure - I'm trained in the medical field, and am of the personal opinion that actual "homeopathy" is just modern snake oil.

That said - this gum obviously didn't relax me at all, since it's hard for "supplements" to have any effects when they're diluted to the point where statistically there are no molecules of the herbs/plants/whatever left in the substance.

As gum, eh. The flavor is nice and not overpowering, but only lasts maybe a minute or two, and after a short while the texture gets hard and gross.

F for being snake oil, but I give it a D because it could taste much worse I guess, but it's not even good as just gum.
Valerie B.

Where can I find this?
arisbel t.
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY

Does the gum actually relief your stress ????
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Bridgeport, CT

Is it safe for children to chew?
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Cumming, GA

How much does this gum cost? Will it give me a stomachache?

Join Now