Rescue® Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum
Rescue Remedy® was developed by a doctor more than 75 years ago. RESCUE products help millions of women around the world stress less, stay calm and in control.* RESCUE provides gentle, non-habit forming relief from your everyday stresses like: • Planning a wedding • Juggling your hectic work-life schedule • Giving a presentation • Moving • Car trouble • Visiting the dentist • Taking an exam • Traveling RESCUE Remedy is available in several convenient formats to fit within your busy day. RESCUE Spray, Drops, Gum and Pastilles are easy to use, all-natural and safe for the entire family. Sold at: Whole Foods Markets, GNC and wherever you find natural products & health foods. Find out more at www.rescueremedy.com *These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I actually learned about this in nursing school , and already tried this but in the gummy form in the tin can.I liked the taste of this gum but as others said it did not last long." in 18 reviews
- "The flavor is nice and not overpowering, but only lasts maybe a minute or two, and after a short while the texture gets hard and gross." in 9 reviews
- "However, I feel like the gum lost it's flavor and got hard very quickly so I spit it out after a few minutes." in 8 reviews
- "The flavor did go away very quickly and left that "old gum that has been chewed way too long" taste in your mouth." in 7 reviews
- "This gum is pretty tasty, I really like the liquid center, and the orange flavor is good." in 5 reviews
I had my fiance try it as well because he finds his job to be very stressful, and he really liked it, but he also complained about the lasting power of the flavor.
When I first received the gum, I was reading the back and saw that it says "excessive consumption may induce mild laxative effects" which concerns me a little bit. I don't really want to chew a gum to calm myself down and end up in a bathroom all day, but I hope that's only if I eat the whole package or something. That disturbed me a little bit.
That said - this gum obviously didn't relax me at all, since it's hard for "supplements" to have any effects when they're diluted to the point where statistically there are no molecules of the herbs/plants/whatever left in the substance.
As gum, eh. The flavor is nice and not overpowering, but only lasts maybe a minute or two, and after a short while the texture gets hard and gross.
F for being snake oil, but I give it a D because it could taste much worse I guess, but it's not even good as just gum.
Overall, I am not sure if I would purchase this gum again, but I am definitely open to trying the spray or pastilles. They seem to be products that would hold their flavor longer.
This really wasn't bad, definitely worth giving it a shot. I did experience some calming effects, relaxation.
The only real downside is the flavor isn't very long lasting. It tastes great at first, and then the flavor fades within a few minutes.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos