Rescue® Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum

BY RESCUE(R) REMEDY #70 in Gum

Rescue Remedy® was developed by a doctor more than 75 years ago. RESCUE products help millions of women around the world stress less, stay calm and in control.* RESCUE provides gentle, non-habit forming relief from your everyday stresses like: • Planning a wedding • Juggling your hectic work-life schedule • Giving a presentation • Moving • Car trouble • Visiting the dentist • Taking an exam • Traveling RESCUE Remedy is available in several convenient formats to fit within your busy day. RESCUE Spray, Drops, Gum and Pastilles are easy to use, all-natural and safe for the entire family. Sold at: Whole Foods Markets, GNC and wherever you find natural products & health foods. Find out more at www.rescueremedy.com *These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.

• Was just wondering if this gum really helps with the things it sa...1 Answers
  • Do you think this actually helps or do you think it is phycologic...1 Answers
  • Does this gum really help with reducing stress? Be the first to answer!
Rescue® Remedy  Natural Stress Relief Gum
Rescue® Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum
  • "I actually learned about this in nursing school , and already tried this but in the gummy form in the tin can.I liked the taste of this gum but as others said it did not last long." in 18 reviews
  • "The flavor is nice and not overpowering, but only lasts maybe a minute or two, and after a short while the texture gets hard and gross." in 9 reviews
  • "However, I feel like the gum lost it's flavor and got hard very quickly so I spit it out after a few minutes." in 8 reviews
  • "The flavor did go away very quickly and left that "old gum that has been chewed way too long" taste in your mouth." in 7 reviews
  • "The flavor didn't last to long (i mean it lasted longer than like zebra gum, but not as long as the usual supermarket brands like Orbit or whatever)." in 5 reviews
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Great for stress relief and it does what it says it does in a natural and side effect-free way. My only complaint is that the flavor is so brief and it's gone within 30 seconds.
Joanna W.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good gum to help you calm down and relax, and really good flavor. The flavor lasts a really long time. This is my stress rescue, this gum is a lifesaver to quell anxiety. It provides a calming effect. I was happily surprised with this and will continue to buy!
Kalyn P.
I actually really like this gum because it does alleviate stress very quickly. I have the orange and elderflower flavor, and I really like the way it smells and tastes, but the flavor only lasts for a minute before it's just another piece of chewing gum in my mouth. It's OK that it loses the flavor because this gum is for stress relief, not flavor enjoyment, but I do really, really LOVE the way it tastes, so I wish the flavor lasted a little longer.
I had my fiance try it as well because he finds his job to be very stressful, and he really liked it, but he also complained about the lasting power of the flavor.

When I first received the gum, I was reading the back and saw that it says "excessive consumption may induce mild laxative effects" which concerns me a little bit. I don't really want to chew a gum to calm myself down and end up in a bathroom all day, but I hope that's only if I eat the whole package or something. That disturbed me a little bit.
Winona S.
Newark, DE
This gum really did work for me it made a difference with chewing this gum under some stressful situations I have had to deal with,it seem to make me a lot calmer more a little relaxed...believe me when I say I have tested it out when I say I. Chewed the rescue gum more than once on different occasions and all when dealing with some stress at the time and each time I felt more calmer and relaxed,at first I had to tell myself let me make sure and chew the gum whenever I felt stressed a few more times and I did and it helped the same way every time...it. really does recue you when chewing it I would definently give this gum a try if those of u haven't.the only thing I had a problem with is the flavor goes away so quick I mean really quick and the gum itself is a little hard to chew after awhile it does what all the other bchewing gum does with the consistency.other than that it does what it says it suppose to do.
Patty M.
Glen Oaks, NY
Full disclosure - I'm trained in the medical field, and am of the personal opinion that actual "homeopathy" is just modern snake oil.

That said - this gum obviously didn't relax me at all, since it's hard for "supplements" to have any effects when they're diluted to the point where statistically there are no molecules of the herbs/plants/whatever left in the substance.

As gum, eh. The flavor is nice and not overpowering, but only lasts maybe a minute or two, and after a short while the texture gets hard and gross.

F for being snake oil, but I give it a D because it could taste much worse I guess, but it's not even good as just gum.
Jennifer B.
I'm an avid gum chewer and also have a pretty hectic work schedule. I figured this product could have potential for my everyday life! The flavor did go away very quickly and left that "old gum that has been chewed way too long" taste in your mouth. It would have been nice if it could have stuck around for more than the first couple of chews. I didn't feel much relaxation, but I did feel something. Perhaps two pieces would be better?

Overall, I am not sure if I would purchase this gum again, but I am definitely open to trying the spray or pastilles. They seem to be products that would hold their flavor longer.
Rachel B.
Quincy , MA
I am one big ball of stress during the day. By the time I get home I find it hard to wind down and relax. I tried Rescue Gum right after a long day and I truly felt more calm and relaxed. The flavor disappears almost as soon as you begin to chew it, but I reminded myself this isn't a gum made for flavor, and I chewed it for upwards of 10 minutes before spitting it out and I continued to feel the effects long after that. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and keeping it with me for those stressful moments!
Dani P.
Lakeport, CA
I loved this gum when I first popped it into my mouth. It's not often that you find something that is elderflower flavored, and I am actually quite partial to it. However less than 30 seconds in your mouth and the flavor is gone. I also don't feel de-stressed by it at all. If anything I'm just annoyed that it loses flavor so quickly that I promptly spit it out disappointed. So maybe I'm just not chewing it long enough to get the effect.
Lisa B.
San Diego, CA
The Bach Rescue Gum has an earthly orange taste which is rather pleasant. The juicy middle is pretty cool too. Unfortunately the gum hardens rather fast and the taste is gone too early in chewing. I did not feel any stress relief. I felt nothing at all. I have been a fan of Bach in the past especially when my son was teething and I used their natural pain and calming relief for his gums. I would recommend this product to friends even though it didn't really work for me. They are a reputable company and I'm all about natural and homeopathic remedies.
Sara U.
Renton, Wa
I don't feel like this gum does what it aims to do. I have been popping a piece of this every day for the past week anytime I'm feeling stressed or just plain overwhelmed. I think it's aiming for more of a placebo effect because I didn't feel any differently. I really like the flavor of the gum but it lasts literally less than two minutes. I love to chew gum too but this stuff just isn't right. In addition to the flavor, it gets hard really quickly.
Valerie B.
Does this gum work?
Beth S.
Aurora, CO
Where can I find this?
Taylor S.
Bridgeport, CT
Is it safe for children to chew?
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does the gum actually relief your stress ????
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI
Would this work or help if someone was trying to quit smoking or chewing. Would it help the anxiety of quitting and take it away?