Add a Photo
Rescue® Remedy  Natural Stress Relief Gum

Rescue® Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum

By RESCUE(R) REMEDY
#65 in Gum

Rescue Remedy® was developed by a doctor more than 75 years ago. RESCUE products help millions of women around the world stress less, stay calm and in control.* RESCUE provides gentle, non-habit forming relief from your everyday stresses like: • Planning a wedding • Juggling your hectic work-life schedule • Giving a presentation • Moving • Car trouble • Visiting the dentist • Taking an exam • Traveling RESCUE Remedy is available in several convenient formats to fit within your busy day. RESCUE Spray, Drops, Gum and Pastilles are easy to use, all-natural and safe for the entire family. Sold at: Whole Foods Markets, GNC and wherever you find natural products & health foods. Find out more at www.rescueremedy.com *These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.

Rescue® Remedy  Natural Stress Relief Gum
Rescue® Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum
Photos (20)
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ

Great for stress relief and it does what it says it does in a natural and side effect-free way. My only complaint is that the flavor is so brief and it's gone within 30 seconds.
julianah f.
julianah f.

The flavor is good and tasty especially when you bite into the centre the flavor stays but it gardens after some time
Emily B.
Emily B.

I am so not a fan of the "Rescue" series from Bach. The flavors are gross and I do not notice any de-stressing
Candi L.
Candi L.
Elkridge, MD

Ugh. ItIt doesn't keep the flavor long and honestly, there was no "stress relief" that I felt. I kind of felt more agitated after trying this. Disappointing
Briana G.
Briana G.
Waipahu, HI

Absolutely love this gum. It doesn't taste like medicine at all. I have anxiety and with all the medication involved it's nice to use something organic. It not only helps with my anxiety but helps my boyfriend with his stress from school and work. Highly recommend it!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Columbia, SC

I didn't feel any less Stressed with the gum and I really didn't like the surprise in the middle. I think it is a great product for the right person.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
San Francisco, CA

When you bite into this, the gum bursts a liquid flavor that I don't care for too much. The flavor is just alright, and I don't know if it actually works for stress,
Dana B.
Dana B.
Bellingham, WA

I really liked the flavor of the gum. I have used the bach flower essence rescue remedy drops before and liked them. My only problem with the gum is that the flavor didn't last very long and the gum got tough quickly.
Reanna R.
Reanna R.
Windsor

Flavor doesn't last long but really helped my breath....... gum gets hard but id still by it again.......
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This has been a life saver! I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks almost daily. If I'm out in public when it hits, I pop in a piece of this gum and my anxiety lessens within a few minutes. I wouldn't say it makes the anxiety go away completely, but calms me enough to function.
Valerie B.

Where can I find this?
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Bridgeport, CT

Is it safe for children to chew?
arisbel t.
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY

Does the gum actually relief your stress ????
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
random lake, Wisconsin

Would this work or help if someone was trying to quit smoking or chewing. Would it help the anxiety of quitting and take it away?

Join Now