Rescue® Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum

BY RESCUE(R) REMEDY #69 in Gum

Rescue Remedy® was developed by a doctor more than 75 years ago. RESCUE products help millions of women around the world stress less, stay calm and in control.* RESCUE provides gentle, non-habit forming relief from your everyday stresses like: • Planning a wedding • Juggling your hectic work-life schedule • Giving a presentation • Moving • Car trouble • Visiting the dentist • Taking an exam • Traveling RESCUE Remedy is available in several convenient formats to fit within your busy day. RESCUE Spray, Drops, Gum and Pastilles are easy to use, all-natural and safe for the entire family. Sold at: Whole Foods Markets, GNC and wherever you find natural products & health foods. Find out more at www.rescueremedy.com *These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.

• Was just wondering if this gum really helps with the things it says...1 Answers
  • Do you think this actually helps or do you think it is phycological ?1 Answers
  • Does this gum really help with reducing stress?Be the first to answer!
Rescue® Remedy  Natural Stress Relief Gum
Rescue® Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum
  • "I actually learned about this in nursing school , and already tried this but in the gummy form in the tin can.I liked the taste of this gum but as others said it did not last long." in 18 reviews
  • "The flavor is nice and not overpowering, but only lasts maybe a minute or two, and after a short while the texture gets hard and gross." in 9 reviews
  • "However, I feel like the gum lost it's flavor and got hard very quickly so I spit it out after a few minutes." in 8 reviews
  • "The flavor did go away very quickly and left that "old gum that has been chewed way too long" taste in your mouth." in 7 reviews
  • "The flavor didn't last to long (i mean it lasted longer than like zebra gum, but not as long as the usual supermarket brands like Orbit or whatever)." in 5 reviews
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Great for stress relief and it does what it says it does in a natural and side effect-free way. My only complaint is that the flavor is so brief and it's gone within 30 seconds.
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Really good gum to help you calm down and relax, and really good flavor. The flavor lasts a really long time. This is my stress rescue, this gum is a lifesaver to quell anxiety. It provides a calming effect. I was happily surprised with this and will continue to buy!
Dani P.
Dani P.
Lakeport, CA
I loved this gum when I first popped it into my mouth. It's not often that you find something that is elderflower flavored, and I am actually quite partial to it. However less than 30 seconds in your mouth and the flavor is gone. I also don't feel de-stressed by it at all. If anything I'm just annoyed that it loses flavor so quickly that I promptly spit it out disappointed. So maybe I'm just not chewing it long enough to get the effect.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
This doesn't come in many favors but it does taste ok. It does work. it you chew it you will be stress free
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Great for weddings
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Amelia Court House, VA
This gum calms me down a bit if I'm getting stressed. Not to the point point of getting sleepy or anything!
Laurie A.
Laurie A.
This gum is pretty good. I'm not so sure about if it helps with stress or not but its worth getting none the less.
Kat F.
Kat F.
Fairhaven, MA
Good flavor, but it doesn't last. I personally just find the chewing reaxing, this can be done w any gum though
Caity T.
Caity T.
Cincinnati , OH
This stuff works wonders! It tastes wonderful, the flavor last a long and it actually relieves stress.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I've used this product, as well as the stress relief spray from the same brand (you spray it in your mouth). They really do work! I just wish they came in more flavors.
Valerie B.
arisbel t.
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does the gum actually relief your stress ????
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Bridgeport, CT
Is it safe for children to chew?
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI
Would this work or help if someone was trying to quit smoking or chewing. Would it help the anxiety of quitting and take it away?