Relieve stress naturally with Bach Flower Essences Rescue Remedy. It's made from 5 of Doctor Bach's original 38 Flower Essences: cherry plum, Clematis, Impatiens, Rock Rose and Star of Bethlehem. Dr. Bach's most famous Flower Essence formula is an all-natural form of healing that can reduce everyday stress and help maintain control of your health. Helps restore a sense of calm and control. Suitable for Vegans. No artificial additives. Contains 27% alcohol. Made in England.

Does this help with heart palpitations?
What is your favorite format for this product? Do you like the spray, pastilles or drops?
Start your review of Rescue Remedy!
Nicte V.
Moncure, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Rescue Remedy uploaded by Nicte V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using these drops for my stress for many years, more in these times of pandemic that gave many of us anxiety and panic attacks, it helped me a lot to feel better
Melanie C.
Gales Ferry, CT
It could be psychological but I swear this makes me way less anxious and better able to be present and focused.
Tatiana L.
Inlet Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love this product! I see such a difference in my stress and anxiety when I use it.
Suzy W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A must have for every household. Works effectively and quickly in times of physical and emotional trauma. Safe for both adults and children, can be used topically as well. Highly recommend
Kelly W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I did not notice much of a difference in my anxiety levels after using this. It’s a shame because I was really wanting them to work
Mj C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was gave to me by a therapist. She did her own mix of bach flowers for me, and they worked amazingly well. Its a really nice and natural product to support emotional therapy.
Jacqueline C.
Chester, Cheshire
Really like this product. It really helps calm me though of course it is not a miracle cure but it does help. I think this version contains alcohol so be wary of that though I believe they do a version without alcohol. Tastes reasonably pleasant. The only thing I would change about this is I'd make the pipette plastic as I am a clumsy person and so always worried I will break it as it's glass.
Corinne O.
Burlington, ON
I don't go anywhere without this little gem. I've suffered with anxiety for most of my life and this is one of the few products I trust to get me though situations that make me nervous. I know there are lots of formats for this product but this one is my favorite.
Veronica C.
Santo Domingo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
To tell you the truth the taste is terrible. Now, does it work? Honestly, I’m not sure. I’m almost positive it is tho.
Alexi F.
Amazingly helpful, natural, fresh, perfect and well, to be honest, delightful smelling!